Missing in the Pages(Pirates #1)

Written by-WillJaceDaemonPatch

Seventeen-year-old Elizabeth Burrough has never felt more alone since the death of her father. Ostracized at school and ignored at home by her perpetually grieving mother, Elizabeth's only source of comfort is her favorite book filled with daring swordfights and swashbuckling pirates. But when she wakes up one morning to discover she's somehow been sucked into the novel, it seems the glamorous world of nineteenth century England may be more perilous than she'd ever expected. And when the striking but harsh Captain Carter Mcleod decides he can use Elizabeth for his own gain, she's suddenly thrust into the treacherous world of deceit, envy, and revenge that seems to encircle the pirates.

But as Elizabeth starts to grow closer to carter, she starts to realize nothing is truly all that it seems. and when Carter decides Elizabeth's help is imperative to finding something he has spent years searching for, the dangers that lurk beneath the surface of polished nobility start to rise around her. In a place where it seems no one is completely trustworthy and where darkness hides around every corner, Elizabeth must figure out a way to survive long enough to get back home. That is if she wants to.