Chapter 1

I wish to walk down these halls and not be judge, I wish to walk down these halls and not care. But I do. Whether it's your worst enemy or your best friend you always seem to be judged on the way you dress, walk, talk, who you date, what brand are you wearing today, how expensive is your outfit etc. and even though we don't want to care what people think, we do. No matter how much we tell ourselves 'I don't care' deep down inside we know we all do. You're probably thinking who is this girl? What does she want? And where is this going? Well for starters I'm Sara Kay and my name is pronounced exactly the way it's written not 'sera' or 'Sarah' if you were wondering, anyway I'm 17 turning 18 soon and I'm almost finished school, I'm in year twelve graduating soon, again, if you were wondering. There's not really much to say about me I'm just some ordinary girl in a so called 'ordinary world' but I don't believe that this world is ordinary, I don't believe that the only villains in this world are the ones who rob banks or murder people and immediately get caught or even drug dealers. I believe that if you dig deep there is something more, that not everything is put on media, although you can count on the media for anything I know there's something more out there but I don't know what it is. Well what do I want well nothing really just to be comfortable in a big house with an amazing car, Guess wallet, Steve Madden shoes, expensive clothes wear. OK I'm just kidding, when I think about what I really want the answer is nothing I have everything I've ever wanted, a roof over my head, clothes, shoes, a bed which is my favourite thing, I have a phone 5s, a laptop, my family, a best friend and a boyfriend. Yes I do have a boyfriend and I know what you all are thinking, what, this non-stop talking girl that doesn't know how to shut up has a boyfriend. Yes, yes I do have a boyfriend and I love him very much and so does he, his name is Sebastian Reynolds, 18 years old, goes to the same school and in the same year we've been dating for 6 months now so I think it's safe to say that I love him so much that if we would ever break up.... well let's not go there. OK. Lastly to answer your question, where is this going, well nowhere, absolutely, ridiculously nowhere.

Right now I'm sitting in class waiting for my best friend Maisie Hayden, she's 18 too. I probably forgot to mention I am the youngest in the year but that's ok because it makes me feel smart, because you know, I'm one year younger than everyone and I know the same things they do. Hehe my mind games. As Mr Hartley my English teacher walks in he observes the class to find the one and only Maisie Hayden late again, that's causing her another detention.

"I'm here, I'm here" Maisie came running in and breathing heavily as if she just ran a marathon from Sydney all the way to Queensland...oops. I forgot to mention I live in Australia in Sydney, silly old me. Mr not so Hartley shook his head in disapproval and gestured her to take a seat near me. So she did, of course.

"What is your excuse now for your partial absence Ms Hayden" Mr Hartley sighed and shook his head in disapproval again. Probably already stressed about being so stressed so early in the morning, but you see that's what Maisie does confuses people until she gets what she wants.

"Well you see sir" everyone groaned including me, oh god here comes Maisie's big lecture on how she wasn't late, " I came in here not only to find you not logged into the computer but none of your papers are set out like usually, which only leads to you being late or just on time. So that means if you haven't marked the roll I am technically not late yet because noone is here just yet to the department of education. In conclusion sir I am not late." Everyone sighed in relief, FINALLY.

"Maisie do you a list 365 excuses for being late every day and practiced them" Mr Hartley asked genuinely curious, I wouldn't be surprised if she did though.

"Oh god no sir, I make one up before I sleep and practice it in the morning" she laughed, Mr Hartley scoffed. OH yeah Maisie really funny, not time for you lame sense of humour now. This usually finished around 9:10 and guess what it was 9:10, Mr Hartley started the lesson of with the word