Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I've been kidnapped for four months now, it's gone so fast. I remember when i thought Niall's names was Brian and when i found out i lost my memory. I also remember getting bomb ass glasses that i have yet to use. Speaking of my glasses, i remember i wanted to have a look at a board in the computer room. I quickly went and grabbed my glasses from my bottom drawer and i put them on. God, i can see so much colour maybe i should wear them more often, everything is so much clearer and colourful. I went downstairs to the computer room, obviously not going inside, i noticed there were a bunch of men in there occupying around eight computers. in the middle was...
oh god my family. I was there as well, in the middle, seeing as they have the most information on me. I took up almost half of the board, they knew everything, from my relationship status, to my school grades and even my criminal record. Obviously i dont have one, but they have it recorded as criminal record, hyphen, none.

How did they get this much information, it's not like i recorded my relationship status, how is it possible they know this. Why would they still need this? Is me being here not enough not enough? I stepped backwards and went straight upstairs to my room.

where did they get this. I took my glasses off and went to where Louis was, which of course was his office.     "Why the hell do you have me still up on that board of yours" i asked him

"Isn't it enough that i'm here, or do you still need those private juicy details to remind you who i am" i said furiously
"i'm so stupid" i muttered to my self

"i let everything out, i trusted you. How could i have did that, i seem to keep forgetting you are the leader of a goddamn gang, i always look past it, hoping for something. Anything!"

"How did you find that" he muttered angrily. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not much of a secret with the door opened wide"

"How could you?" He asked defensively

What?

"You crept into my work, my life, that is invasion of my privacy" he said with the emphasis of the word my.

"Your privacy! What about mine? Did you seem to forget i still am human who has private things" i yelled.

"No i-"

"Here we go again, attempting to defend yourself when you're clearly in the wrong" i interupted him. "i am offically done, with you, your gang and the games that come along with it" i sighed as i left his office.

I couldn't do this anymore, a month ago i confessed my feelings to him and he basically scrunched them like a piece of paper, spat on them and threw it in the bin. Of course it hurt me, i haven't been able to forget it since, the next day i woke up and smiled like nothing happned and he as well acted like nothing happened. The only thing that showed there was evident tension between us, was the long silence between us, everytime we were in the same room, silence lurked in the shadows, which hightened the awkwardness between us. Niall, was still the goofy self he usually is, and i guess, it helped in a sense. But today changed everything for me and what i thought about the two of them, obviously i knew they were bad guys, but i thought they might've had some good in them, not after today though.

Even after building a somewhat decent friendship, everything on the wall was proof that friendship meant nothing and it was only work. I may be a 'good girl' and that may be to good for them, but at least i knew the value of friendship and maybe i did care to much, but when has that ever been bad. Louis made it seem like it was so bad to care about everyone and everything.

I stayed in my room the entire day to take a stand, everytime i heard them enter, i pretended to sleep, because the last thing i wanted was to hear their stupid excuses.