Chapter 12

"Guess who's back, back again, Niall's back, tell a friend. Oh wait you have no friends" Niall bullied, I'm taking it back, I want Niall dead actually.

"What do you want" I grumbled, wanting to go back to sleep.

"Wake up, there's still breakfast left" he told me, knowing that I would wake up, so I forced my legs out of bed and continued walking as a zombie to the kitchen.

"Ahh" Louis yelled which startled me.

"What" I panicked

"Oh it's just Sara" Louis sighed. What is with everyone and bullying me.

"Ha ha, you're just beyond hilarious" I commented sarcastically and I saw him smirk.

"You told me there was breakfast left, not that you haven't eaten" I grumbled angrily knowing that it must be early

"Well I wanted to celebrate my return" Niall smiled cheerfully

"More like a funeral because I'm about to kill you" I mumbled to my self but I'm sure Niall heard me because he began to crack up laughing. I guess I do miss that.

As we sat and ate on the large dining table silently, i started to wonder how Niall got rid of all his bruises, and then it hit me. My eyes widened and i started laughing out loud. They both looked at me in complete confusion like im some sort of lunatic.

"Your wearing makeup" i laughed even louder, at what it sounded like out loud.

"What? No i'm not. Shut up" he said as his cheeks tinted red.

"So where did you bruised and bashed face dissappear to?" I smirked.

"When did you even see my face" Niall said embarrassed

"Last night" i laughed, knowing he is admitting it.

"oh my god" Niall groaned in embarrassment

"Who did it for you? Its really good" i admitted and his face again tinted red, so i looked to Louis for an answer and his face was in all amusement with a smirk placed on it.

"He got a professional" Louis started to crack up and so did i, both Louis and I sat on the dining table laughing our butts of at a very humiliated Niall.

After our laughing fit, we both went our seperate ways into the house. But i on the other hand, get very bored. I'm used to always being busy with my sister and brother, i would clean the whole house for my mum becuase she would always be tired of taking care of my siblings and on top of that i had to help her cook before my father came home. The only friends I've had is Maisie and oh god do i miss her. I miss her dorkiness and how her brother and her would always argue over who i like better, i always choose her brother just to piss her off. I miss her late excuses and her and Mr Heartley relationship. I also miss school, just learning in general i miss. A lot of kids would love to leave school and i was one of them but now staying here against my will, taking me from my life, my school, my family and most importantly my will, its changed my perspective and i've realised what an experience high school is, yes there's drama, yes it's childish but in the end, in the future we will remines of the good ol' days and wish to go back to them, expect instead of the future for me it's now, while i still shoulfd be at school and that my friends, is depressing . No matter how fond i have become of these boys i will never ever choose them over my old life and everything with it, my boyfriend, my bestfriend, my school and my family. I remember that time Maisie and I joked about being followed to school because we were late, i just want to slap myself for thinking it was ok, because it is one hundred percent not kidd worthy.

I could hear a huge racket being made downstairs and a bunch of boys downstairs,which interrupted my thoughts ugh. I went down stairs to see what the cause of the huge racket, only to see two unfimiliar looking boys sitting on the couch with Louis and Niall. They havent seen me yet so i stay standing where i am because i dont want them to notice me.