Chapter 9

5 weeks later
I've been nothing lately, I've basically been in my room the whole time just sitting there because what else would I do. Louis and I haven't spoken much after our conversation three days ago, we said a couple of words like 'hi', 'bye', 'how are you' 'good', 'what are you doing' and 'nothing'. He tries to keep his distance from me, I'm not sure why though he's the one that kidnapped me and I'm not what sure what he's achieving keeping me here but I have no say, so I keep my mouth shut. Niall and I haven't spoken much either, actually we've spoken a lot less then Louis and I, I'm not sure why I've stopped pushing myself away from them so I don't know why Niall is pushing himself. It's weird because Louis isn't even doing what Niall is.

"Sara!" Louis exclaimed, he looked stressed and worried.

"What?" I asked quickly, feeling in the moment

"My sister is coming" he said stressfully and running his fingers through is hair. His sister, I know this is bad but why have I've forgotten, umm. His sister... Sister. HIS SISTER!

"Shit, she's the one that thinks your in Secret Service" I panicked and he nodded with me

"Her name is Charlotte" he told me As he sat down and sat near him.

"Louis, it's ok, you can still tell her your in Secret Service. It's not like she'll ask to go to work with you, right?" I began telling him, he shook his head which cause a confused look to grown on my face.

"That's not what I'm worried about," he told me and I waited for him to continue, he looked up at me "She can't know I took you"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

I just stood up and breathed, realising I was his biggest problem "well would you like me to stay in my room" I suggested and he shook his head.

"I have an idea, but can you sit please" he told me nicely so I obeyed." Well, maybe you could meet my sister" I didn't know I could be this confused in my life. "THIS was all Niall's idea, but it's a not bad idea" he's beating around the bush and I'm beginning to lose my patients."So... Maybe you could pretend to be my girlfriend"

Umm... Fake girlfriend,pretending to be his girlfriend, not his real girlfriend. Why does it hurt me for him to say that, why am I upset. I don't understand but I was still in shock all you could hear was my breathing, even at a moment you couldn't because I stopped breathing. I felt Louis' hands being placed on top of mine and that's what woke me from my stance, the tingles passing through my arms causing goosebumps.

"Is that ok" he asked softly and all I did was nod and he smiled, I was to shocked to talk and is it weird that I was kiss that smile away or jump on him, I think it's weird.

This feeling I'm feeling it's weird and Louis is triggering it, I'm scared, I know I shouldn't be but I've never felt this way ever, not even with Sebastian. It's scary and I don't understand why I feel this way. Why was I upset when he said to pretend to be his girlfriend, shouldn't I be disgusted. Why would I want to be his any type of girlfriend. But it's frightening knowing that I want to be his girlfriend. My father would kill me if he found out that a felt something for a villain, but of course I would, It sounds something typical that I would do. As I dozed out of my thoughts I realised that Louis was gone and I felt a small frown form on my lips. This was Niall's Idea, where is he? I haven't seen him around much. So I began to look for him. I began walking around the place that I haven't seen yet and I notice a room with people in it, I didn't know that there were people here. So I went and creeped up to the room.

There were a bunch of computers, I'd say there is like at 30 computers surrounding the room and every single on of them occupied the computers. There also was a big whiteboard with writings everywhere and photos but I couldn't see it, it was so far for me because I didn't have my glasses on me. I quickly left the room making sure no one saw me and went straight to Louis.

"Louis" I called and he looked up from his desk and smiled, he is always working I've noticed because every time I need him I go to his office.

"You know I wear glasses" I told him as a sat on the chair opposite him. He just nodded and laughed

"Well, I was wondering could we go get some for me, considering I don't have any here and it would be nice to see properly" I asked him quite nicely actually and with a smiled

"Sure, we'll go tomorrow, I have a lot of work today" he informed me and I slightly pouted

"Oh come on, please, can we go today" I begged

"But we have to take you to the optometrist, and give you a eye test, it'll take to long" he whined

"Oh come on, I've already done the eye test it'll be easy, let's go" I got up and walked to him and began pulling his arm indicating him to get up, he just sighed and got of his chair.

"I'm going to get a jacket, go wear something warm" he ordered and I obeyed happily and ran quickly.

"Thank you Louis" I said as I ran up the stairs and I heard him chuckle. I wore some black jeans and I wore a black sweater and my white VANS, I tied my hair into a ponytail and quickly ran down stairs.

"I'm ready!" I yelled and made my way to the door.

"Let's go"

The car ride was again abnormally long, I think it was around 40 minutes, but I'm pretty sure he does that so no one finds me and says anything to my father and also so he doesn't get caught.

"Come on, we have to walk a bit, it's not that far." He gestured me and I nodded, we walked for around 5 minutes and we ended up at a scrubby and shabby optometrist and when I looked at Louis, he was so calm, maybe he's been here before. As we walked in Louis went to the front desk and I began looking around, the building was pretty old, cracked ceiling, chipped paint and rusted corners but it looked worse from the outside, so I guess this gives me some sort of comfort in a weird way.

"Sara love, C'mere" Louis called me, it reminded me of when I first met him, his high pitched voice suited him to the exact and I'm not sure why his voice, the steadiness and control he held when he spoke was so damn sexy so I listened and walked to him, "you have to go in that room in there, I'll wait out here" He pointed and I nodded as I looked at the man that was giving me my eye test. He was creepy and intimidating and I did not want to go in that room alone.

"Come in, sweetie" he ushered me with his raspy and scratchy voice and a slick smile, so I smiled sweetly trying to pretend I wasn't scared.

I turned to Louis "Louis can you come in the room with us as well" he gave me a surprised look, he probably wasn't expecting me to need him. I heard a low growl coming from the man.

"I'm sorry, no one extra other than the patient" the man told Louis which caused him to raise his eyebrows, I looked at him with pleading eyes and I noticed a slight nod.

"You wouldn't mind if I went in though right?" He commented and raised his eyebrows.

"As a matter of fact-"

"You wouldn't" Louis interrupted the man with a deeper voice obviously testing his patience. The man cleared his throat and shook his head and walked in the room. I sighed slightly and turned to Louis.

"Thank you so much" I smiled and smiled back and began leading me into the room

************

Once the eye test was done, Louis and I chose the nicest glasses design, Louis ended up getting me black, acetate and rectangular Dolce & Gabbana glasses for me. They were classy and elegant but so expensive, he said he going to get them for me either way, so I then did nothing. During the eye test it was a bit tense for me because the man was finding it tense because of Louis, it's very confusing and I don't know if you understand but it was tense, lucky it went by fast and bought the glasses and went home. Then I went to check the room with the computers but it was locked and no one was in there, so now I have to wait for tomorrow which is also when Charlotte comes and I pretend to be Louis' girlfriend.

UPDATE WHOOO AND ITS ONLY BEEN 5 DAYS
WHAAAA
IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A WEEK
!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Was it a surprise.
Louis and Sara are to cute.
Am I right? I'm Right! :)
Hehe enjoy

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment a vote!!