Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

i have been here for three months now, it's scary how time flies. Everyone should of been finished school while i stay kidnapped. Apparently it was Louis' birthday the day of the Zayn incident, i tried wishing him a happy birthday and apologiesing for ruining it, but he wouldn't have it. Although Niall ended throwing him a party, while i was in my room the whole night, not by choice but because they locked me in, they were worried i would sneak out or look for help; which to be honest i would of but i didnt tell them that. I also began thinking, i had the chance to leave, when Lottie came around, but i did nothing. Maybe it was because Lottie was a nice and sweet girl and i didn't want to get her involved or in the middle of it, or it could of been because i was protecting Louis but the second i refuse to believe, i just can't do that to myself.

Everytime Louis and I share a moment, he avoids me and i dont get why. It's not that important really; what happened, but he's making a big deal out of it for no reason.

But the kiss, i haven't forgotten about. It's been running through mind for the past three days and i'm going out of my mind to be honest. I sometimes wonder does he ever think about it; the way that i do. I just want it to happen all of again but everytime i tell myself i want it again, i remember i have a boyfriend. I used to think we will end up together for the rest of our lives, but i've realised how boring our relationship was, we barley did anything exciting or adventurous, our relationship in general wasn't adventurous. I want something that'll keep me on my feet and keep me thinking, i want passion and lust and i want true love, not a high school sweetheart anymore. I know i'm only seventeen and you might think i don't know what i'm talking about and maybe i don't, but that is was i want, that, is what i need.

I'm not sure why, but that kiss it's self was magical and adventerours, i could say so much more but i'm just speechless. He hasn't said anythinf about since, but it makes me wonder, if it didn't matter to him he would of told me to forget it and also the whole time he's sort of been in his own world, daydreaming most of the time. It's weird because i've never seen him this way, like the whole 2 months i've been with him, he was always so calm and collected. But now he seems more out of it, Niall had to kick him out of his thoughts, everytime he does that, he wakes up not really knowing much of what he says.

Niall has tried to ask him what's going on, he answered with; Nothing, why the fudge would you care. Then Niall asked if he was alright and he also answered with; yes i am fudging alright.

"Fuuuuuck" i heard Louis yell, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fucken fuck" he continued to swear.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" Niall came in swearing

"It's the China gang, judo zhû, they're trying to take over our land. I forgot to reply to there proposal, so now they're taking things in there own hands" Louis stressed.

"Fuck" Niall answered

"I know, fuck" Louis agreed

Yes it's so short i know, but i want to do a Louis' POV so i made this short. But i still decided to giver you a chapter in 2 days, come one that's impressive.

ANYWAY THIS BOOK REACHED 500 READS AHHHH, i know its not that much, but i never though anyone would want to read this book, or to even add this to they're personal library. So thank you to who ever saved my book, everytime i get a vote i get all excited and happy. it literally makes my day.

I think i've written enough
So annyways

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote!