Chapter 2

Louis POV

All my life I've wanted to be powerful and yet I stand here right now knowing everyone is scared of me, but I will never be completely powerful knowing one man is alive running these streets carefree and not afraid of anyone at all including me. This man is one of the easiest people to contact but the hardest people to find, this is only because he is protected by many people; even some of the smartest people in the world that only use the most high tech possible. His name is Thomas Kay. Apparently he gave up the place that I took over because of his 'supposed' family but what he doesn't know is 10 years down the track they'll abandon him and he'll have no one left, I only know this because it's happened to me but let's not bring the violins out shall we, all you need to know is that my name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm 23 and also the most wanted person on earth but that's another story for another time. What I'm really here for is to bring him down once and for all I've been trying for years but I can't seem to find him but I will.

"Sir, Sir I found something on Thomas, come here" I heard one of my workers yell, I shot up and quickly went over to the computer room, computers lined after each other, multiple people working on the Thomas Kay investigation, scanners, printers, high tech devices and most importantly the board, it might not sound interesting but to me it is it basically has all the leads to Thomas Kay.

"What is it?" I said as I scurried to the computer.

"Well, this photo we had for months I decided to investigate on it" the photo was of an ordinary girl, brunette, green eyes that stood out a lot, long legs and arms, she was quiet tall and I have to admit she was quiet pretty to. Also in the photo was a blonde haired guy that was also tall he looked nothing like her so I'm assuming it was her boyfriend which was a shame because she could have been in great use, but none to worry there were plenty more where they came from, even though the boyfriend thing would stop me from anything. "And I found out that this girl isn't any girl, her name was Sara Kay" my eyes widened Sara Kay is Thomas Kay's Daughter, we actually found something.

"OK, I need to you find what school or university she goes to or where she works, knowing that we'll never find where she lives also I need you to find as much information about her that you can" the man nodded and went straight on to it, while I went and asked someone to call Niall. Ah Niall he's a lad that's for sure, he's been here from the start. His full name is Niall James Horan, his 21 and Irish unlike me I'm British anyway he has blonde hair, blue eyes and well his like my little brother. He is going to be thrilled when he finds out the good news.

"What is it? One of the men told me to come ASAP, you needed me" he came rushing down the stairs.

"I have good news, like really good news" he sighed in relief, oh Niall; relax when it is ever bad news. Niall overreacts for everything.

"So what's the good news" I smirked as soon as he said that.

"We have a lead to Thomas Kay" Niall's eyes widened as soon as he heard that and started screaming in victory... well kind of.

"No way, what, I can't believe it. What's the lead" he stuttered

"His daughter, so far all we know is that she's 18, she still in school, we know what school she goes to and that she has a boyfriend" he listened intently.

"Well, what are you waiting let's go to her school" he lifted himself. I pushed him back down he looked at me confused, I already know what our first move is and that is to make a plan.

"We need a plan" I said blankly, as soon as I said that he understood. Basically if we go with no plan, we might get caught by her father and if we do where screwed; also we need as much information as possible on her just as a backup or to intimidate her by thinking we know everything about her.

"Ok so what's the plan" Niall asked completely clueless.

"I don't know yet" I sighed stressfully. "John's looking deep into her, but like her father she's much closed". Niall nodded understanding. By the way if you didn't know who john is, he is the guy who found about Sara.

"Why don't we sleep on it and we'll talk about it in the morning, because we both know we cannot have Thomas even hearing about this" I nodded in agreement with his decision. So I sent everyone home and told them to come at 8:30, then me and Niall both went off to bed hoping we find some sort of plan that doesn't expose us to Thomas.

All night I twisted and turned, trying to think of a proper plan but nothing came to mind, nothing I can't believe it, how was I meant to be completely powerful if I couldn't even think of a plan, this is so stupid I should of known that I couldn't do this. As I kept thinking to myself I went downstairs for breakfast and realised it was already 9:15 so that meant all the workers were already here and that meant Niall was already awake, speaking of the devil here he is.

"Louis, you're awake finally I have good news, so last night I couldn't think of anything for the plan ri-"I interrupted him

"How is that good news!" I yelled at him, he looked a little taken back by my sudden rage

"Let me finish mate" he said calmly knowing I didn't have a good night sleep, I apologised "anyway, when I woke up I went to john and well he said he had more information and mate when I say more I mean a lot more, he found a whole page on her and even some really personal things about her" I interrupted him again.

"Ok, but how did he find all this info" I asked

"He hacked into Thomas' security program, don't asked me how though" he smirked "anyway when I found all this information I went and looked up the restrictions of her school and there very limited, for example we could go up to her school and say were her cousins and they'll never know" he smirked and so did I knowing where this was going.

"So what's the plan?" I asked, knowing I was back in the game thanks to this genius right here.

How did you like Louis' POV, I will be writing more of Louis' POV in the future, but not as regular as Sara's POV. Also tell me if you liked the POV switch.

Of Course all of you should of heard about Zayn's departure from the band, I was going to put him in the story but now he isn't in the band I'm not sure, but if I do he'll only be in it for a little while not for long. So tell me you want Zayn to be in the story.
Majority Rules

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment!