Chapter 11

We had arrived at a very elegant and high class restaurant, something I'm not very used to, especially when it came to expensive, high class, sophisticated and fragile things. I tried to adapt to my fathers ways of life, but I just couldn't. It was impossible I just wasn't made for a upper class life and I've come to accept that. Now I am here at a very high class restaurant, that will charge us more than it pays for a ticket overseas. To be honest, this is my first time in a elegant restaurant like this, so you could imagine the nerves breaking through me because I might stuff this up. I saw Louis glance at me and then continued talking to Lottie, Dave hasn't arrived yet, were still waiting on him. I hope he's nice, unlike Louis over here. I haven't seen a nice guy in ages. I turned to Louis, seeing his jaw clenched and fist tightened, he was breathing slowly and heavily. I looked to see where his attention was attracted, there was a guy, he was tall, a lot taller than Louis. He has brown, long hair, although his hair was tied in a bun, his emerald green eyes were full of cockiness and arrogance, he knew he was hot. But that smile could fool anyone, he looked sweet and boyish and obviously anyone would fall for that smile. Lucky for me, I've already seen that damn smile; from Niall. Where is he anyway?, I haven't seen him in days. The man approached us taking long strides, Lottie turned to see what Louis and I were looking at and her eyes brightened at the man that has Louis, all ready to punch his beautiful face. This isn't going to be good.

"Dave!" Lottie exclaimed, she jumped out of her seat to hugged him, he smiled and welcomed a hug. His eyes were still trained only Louis but now smirking, while he hugged Lottie.

"Are you ok?" I decided to talk.

"Shut up" Louis ordered, I wasn't taken a back, where did this come from. He was smiling to be a couple of hours ago."Dave" Louis mocked, "is that what he's told you"

This only causing Lottie to be confused and Dave angry. This is definitely not going to be a good night, darn it, I got dressed for nothing. I could feel the tension between these two, I'm sure Lottie could as well she looked so nervous. She just wanted Louis to accept the guy. I guess I should distract her from the tension and give these men sometime to sort out, who ate the last cookie.

"So Lottie, you live in London?" I asked

She smiled,"Doncaster" she confirmed, "that's were Louis lives when he's not traveling for work" she frowned

"Do you miss him?"

"All the time" she sighed, "but, he's living his life and this is what he loves. Louis's never told me about you" she stated

"Well, Louis is very closed when it comes to his personal life" I told her.

"He was never like this, you know. He used to be a goofy teenager, he just came home one day and stopped his funny ways. I don't know what happened"

I listened to her talk about her days before Louis started 'work'. He seemed cute, he would always prank his mum and dad, he once pranked his mum on her birthday with a box of ants, I don't know where got got ants from, but that's crazy. Also he pranked his dad, Louis pantsed his dad, in the middle of the shopping centre and both times he got grounded a month. One thing that surprised me the most was that he could sing, she told me, every time he would shower, she could hear him singing spice girls clearly from her bedroom and she once walked in on him singing a love song to him self. This Louis, I would have loved to see, he seemed so energetic and fun and just blindly stupid to be honest and I would of loved to tease him.

After talking to Lottie about her brother, we went home, Dave went to his house and we bid our goodbyes to Lottie. I was actually upset she was leaving, besides the interrogation on my alleged boyfriend, she was a nice girl and she was fun to be around. I couldn't wait till she came back. I wanted to ask Louis why he was so angry, but that might get him more angry. So I decided to ask him where Niall was instead, he flipped at me and said and I quote "how the fudge would I know, do I look like his guard dog". Ok maybe he didn't say fudge, but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, considering the last 'how the fudge' scenario. Anyway I just slowly walked away and now I'm in my 'bed' getting very bored. The silence was killing me, that was until I heard the front door slam.

"Where the fuck have you been" Louis faint voice was heard from upstairs

"Doing the fucking job that you asked me to do" Niall snapped, well shit, I jumped up and left the room, I had to go see the drama.

"It doesn't take that long, I just wanted an insight on what I was against" Louis sighed, "are you ok?" Louis asked sympathetically.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just got caught" Niall confirmed, and I got a little closer to see what he looked like. Oh shit, he looks terrible, his left eye is bruised, looks like he has a limp on his right leg and his lip is busted. I quickly went to back to my room and forced myself to sleep.

At least Niall's back.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to post so bad. So i quickly wrote a chapter.

I've been getting so much votes lately and I'm so happy, like you don't understand the feeling when I see you guys voting.

So because of all the votes, I promise next chapter is going to be long, only because you are awesome and the best.

So keep the voting going because you'll get more longer chapter ;)
I swear I'm not bribing ;) give and take right?
Anyways

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote!