Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I woke up, to find myself not on louis' chest anymore, his warmth was no longer radiating on me. I pulled myself from the couch, only to find Louis working again, is he always working? He hadn't realised that i had woken up, so i sat and wondered. I couldn't get over what happened last night, it was so sudden, yet so expected. His lips always leave a memroble mark. But i can't keep doing this and not know where we stand, or where we are. I'm not saying i don't want it, im saying i want to know whether i'm some toy he's getting ready to play with or not.

"Louis" i called which startled him, "the kisses and makeout sessions we've been having, we can't keep having unless i know where we stand" i asked him, yes i know it was blunt, but i just needed to know

He looked at me confused, almost like he didnt know there was meant to be anything between us. "Dont worry" i sighed and shook my head, of course there was nothing between us. I stood up to leave.

"Wait, sara!" He called and i stopped in my tracks, i turned my body to face him. "You tell me where we stand. I am a gang leader and you are the daughter of my enemy. Even if i wanted something to happen between us, we couldn't. We may share similar lives, but we are different people. I kill, you laugh. I'm emotionless, you care for everything you look at I am strong, you are weak.

"Weak?" I questioned. "Last time i recalled, you were the one encouraging me of my strength, with harold's intrusion"

"Harold?" He questioned me "you mean harry?"

"Harold, harry, i don't care Louis. You give me these mixed signals, at one moment you care, next your calling me weak." I ranted and all he did was roll his eyes and continue his work. "Louis, why am i really here?" I questioned.

"You know why you're really here Sara, i've told you many times" he sighed

"No, i don't want that answer anymore. I want the truth. Because you know for a fact i wont say shit about your plan, even though his is my father. Its to late" i attempted to expose his truth

"What's to late?" He asked.

"This!" I yelled, "Us! Don't you get it Louis, i have feelings for you goddamn it. Why else would i allow you to kiss me, or why else would i listen to you during those stupidlydangerous situations that you put me in, and risk my life on my trust for you. I trust you Louis! How stupid does that sound. Right? I trust my abductor, the one that took everything away from me" i confessed

"Sara I- um i" he stuttered

"Save it Louis, just finish your shit plan and let me leave already. I've been here for three months. I miss my home" i sighed and eventually walked upstairs.

I can't believe i just did that, i just admitted that i have feeling for Louis, i don't know why i did that, i don't know whether it was that he was playing with my feelings or i actually need to tell me but either way, Louis knows how i feel. I fell to the ground leaning against me door, what was i meant to do now?

I hears footsteps coming my way, obviously it was Louis. I really wasn't in the mood for his shit. Then i heard three soft knocks on the door.

"Sara, can i come in?" He asked.

"No"

I heard him sigh "I can break the door down you know" he stated.

"It's not locked, i'm against it" i informed him, hoping this would shoo him away. It was infact the quite opposite, he opened the door, causing me to slide with the door. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously" i said dryly and i saw him smirk. He closed the door and i moved back in my position. He sat near me in the same position.

"So" he said awkwardly. I really didn't need this. I just want to be alone right now.

"So what Louis, why come if you have nothing to say" i taunted

"I have so much to say Sara, i just don't know how to start" he attempted to comfort me.

"Just start!" I said fustrated.

"You can't like me" he stated and i scoffed.

"To late for that" i rolled my eyes.

"Sara, what i'm trying to say is that you can't like me. We are not even able to be together, your father is Thomas Kay, my enemy. You will always defend your father and i totally understand that, he is your father at the end of the day. I have to get rid of him somehow, and i don't care How i get rid of him. But you will not only will you be a liablity, but you will attempt to stop any plan from hurting your father when you get the chance. I can't afford to let that happen, all i've wanted all my life is to have power." He ranted.

"Can i ask you a question" i asked, he raised his eyebrow indicating me to continue."how long will i be here for?"

"I don't know, you won't be leaving anytime soon" he answered confused, obviously because the question isn't in context.

"Well why can't we try, for the while that i'm staying" i layed my hand on top of his.

"It's not the right time to get attached Sara, i'm the closest to power than i have ever been. When i have gained my power, then come and see if you still wanna try" he said and then left with not a word.

I know, don't get me started. Its like 2 months late, short chapter, blah blah blah. And even more shit i cant seem to do. Im sorry for ththat 100000000000 more time and ill end up saying another 10000000000000000000 more times. Forgive me pleeease. Exams are killing me. I just got on holiday so i figured i wouldnt prolong this chapter anymore.
Enjoy!

Thanks for reading and dont forget to comment and vote!