Changes That Must Be Made

"Dobby, do you want to become one of my personal elves?" Cassiopeia whispered softly, so, that no one could hear her vulnerability or that she was on the brink of insanity.

A lot of many things has been changing for her since Voldemort's death at the end of her second year, and the only reason that Cassiopeia Potter knows this is because of one reason only – her scar had been quietly fading away. The scar wasn't hurting anymore and there haven't been any problems when it comes down to the things the dark lord was known for like the Death Eaters and their brand of craziness.

With her scar fading, she has felt like her magic was getting stronger as each year passes by, and the only bummer is that no one believes in his demise, not even Dumbledore who still believes that he is out there and bidding his time.

Knowing him he has an ulterior motive for why Voldemort has to be alive and kicking, though she wonders why he wants him to be alive at all with how he has ruined the wizarding world. The only thing she can think of is that he wants someone to kill her, so, that he can get his popularity back or it can just be that he is beginning to be senile in his old age.

Exhaustion was creeping in slowly into her bones, as she found herself dragging her trunk along the way and she knew for a certainty that she looked like a mess of tears and ripped clothes. Gryffindor Tower had become a death trap for her after her name had flown out of the goblet of fire, something that she hadn't believed at first thinking that they at least would have been somewhat supportive of her and known that it could not have been her that would have placed her name in the cup.

Also, having a bunch of adults saying that she had to compete or lose her magic was like saying that they want her to die – how could they believe that she a fourteen-year-old girl could compete against seventeen-year-old competitors?

Was every adult in this godforsaken school this oblivious to what the hell was happening in it? It shouldn't have been this hard for seasoned wizards and witches to see that something was wrong with the whole thing!

Is it so bad for her to wish for one normal teenage year of school? Where the only worries were passing classes and thinking about boys, even makeup?

This whole thing did not make sense at all because it could not have been one of Voldemort's followers, he was deader than a fish – however, it could be one of his fanatic followers that wanted her dead, but somehow deep within her did not believe it to be the case. Sometimes they did seem like rational people that should be smarter than people give them the credit for, after all, things seemed to be going their way in his death either way so it could not have been any of them.

After living in the wizarding world for most of the year she hadn't seen one Auror talking to students over what has happened inside the school, what about Amelia Bones – the aunt of Susan Bones? Shouldn't she have known about things that have happened inside of these four walls, where they are so lazy that no one knew about something petrifying people in her second year, what about the dementors last year. It was a fiasco and a death trap, also it was quite surprising that no one died because of them that year.

Her friends were of no use, they never believed her not then and not even now – so, why were they friends with her? It was like someone was manipulating things from the side-line trying to get her to break under the pressure of being alone. Like people did not know how she grew up, and she did grow up alone and unwanted, but she had become complacent and used to people around her that cared. Wanted to know her but didn't.

Seeing that the people in the wizarding world weren't that different to those in the muggle world should have been a warning to her, not to believe everything they were saying.