Barcelona, Tarragona...

[Barcelona – 7th December.]

After a good night's sleep in Andorra, and with everything that has been adding up she was both tired emotionally and physically, everything had gone great since she had left Britain and she felt like something was up. However, it was nice to have someone to talk to yesterday and even later today just over the phone.

Right now, she had begun her journey toward Barcelona and she could not wait to get there and maybe just do whatever she needed to get ready for her exams. No one could now interrupt her in her pursuit of knowledge.

Parting ways with Isabella and Isak was kind of hard, but it was good to have someone in her corner even if they did not know everything that has been going on in her life since the start of her life. We also thought of meeting up in the future, maybe even in Denmark a place she know had to see about visiting.

It was not long before she had made her way into Barcelona, and was now planning places to visit but first, she had to get to her small flat and then take a bath, after all, she just had a couple of days here, before she had to make her way to Tarragona and then over to Madrid, as she had a meeting with someone there on the fourteenth of December.

Moreover, she knew for a fact that she will make it and do it well, both when it comes down to the magic and the muggle equivalent of her exams, though, her GCETs wouldn't be held before the end January.

Settling into her flat in Barcelona was easier since she could stay here for a couple of days and begin to study somewhat everything that she would be needed for her tests, but she could also do some exploring into Barcelona's magical alley. While it was still early, she began to walk towards one of the places just some stone's throw away from where she was staying Bellesguard a place by one of the most famous artists in this part of the world – Antoni Gaudi.

The view was awesome, and the pictures more so – something she thought that her readers would love to know more about, and seeing that lately the side she had made was becoming a lot more popular in certain circles and that she also had two curious people from Denmark that from now on will be following her journey. Making it more interesting to do this and do it well for them and even for herself.

Cassiopeia could see that there was a lot of focus on this artist, and her photographs were coming along wonderfully just because she was at the right time and place something that wasn't easy, after being here for some time she made her way up over CosmoCaixia Barcelona, a modern museum there she learned some things she hadn't known before, but nevertheless, it was great to discover places like this she may see with other people in the future – so they may learn more about the modern world outside of the British wizarding world if they don't change in the future.

It was all about having other options than the norm.

After this, she just began to walk around seeing the streets and the parks – just being content without having trouble following her or others talking down at her.

The magical part of the city was interesting to say so at least, they weren't as stingy as Britain was about labels or creatures like them back home, but she didn't stay there for long since she needed to explore more of Madrid when she came to that part of the country.

And knowing that she will stay longer in Madrid than anywhere else in the world because of everything that will be happening, didn't make this part quite as interesting as getting to a place where she would be staying longer than here.

Cassiopeia was loving the difference in every street, and in the end, tomorrow was going to be a long day with both studying and an amusement park in the district, and hopefully, the park wouldn't be disappointing.