OWL's and Portugal

Chapter 10 – OWLS and Portugal.

[8th January – Madrid]

The whole test week had been tiresome, hellish, and plain irritating, but now she was finished with all of it, and she could not help but to feel like she had accomplished something great by herself – though, she had some help from Lucius and Severus after her longish talk with Lucius.

It had been waking up, her physical training routine, then breakfast, thereafter, reading a whole lot of books of every genre, then lunch, practical application of every spell, dinner, read and magic and muggle book. Thereafter, she could go to sleep.

That is how things went before the second of January, then began the test of hell. It had been a lot tougher than she had believed it would be, so, she knew the next time she would take the other test she needed to have a lot more than this to prepare for something this intensive. Nevertheless, except for her tiredness, she knew that she had passed all her subject though not all of them will be O's, no one will have been T, P or D.

That was a refreshing thought to have finished them within the time she had spent here in Madrid, but she knew as soon as she got the results, she would pack up her stuff and head out on the roads again heading for Portugal.

Right now, she was sitting here with her journal writing to both Lucius and Severus, because they wanted to know how it had been this week since this was the first time, she had talked to one of them in a week, though, she missed talking to Lucius the most, though, she loved Severus's dark humour.

...though, I am so glad that the whole thing is over and done with, so, now all I must wait for is the results. Cassiopeia finished by retelling both Lucius and Severus in both journals each, as she had given the sour professor one part of another journal pair so that they could at least say something to each other if they wanted to.

At least you finished them with grace. - L

The sarcasm Cassiopeia could hear in that one sentence was ginormous, but it was so like him that it did not do much to her other than make her laugh.

Good, at least you have done something with yourself, other than laze around. - S

This came just a few minutes after she had been finished telling them of her experience, and this was how Severus always told her things. Praise and Insults – it was his thing but now she understood it more as something that had always been integrated into him from his childhood.

Also, she could not fault him because of how his childhood had been crappy and her own father had not done anything to help him in that regard.

Has there been something interesting happening in Britain lately, because the Prophet is not writing much lately? Cassiopeia asked them confused over that there had not been more slander of her disappearance from school, and defiantly now that she hadn't been to that godforsaken Yule Ball at the school but had been nowhere in Madrid – making her believe that this had been something she had to do.

If that had been the case it did not have to be at the school, but it just had to be one another place! Though, it had been an awesome experience.

After the first article, Dumbledore stopped the reporters from asking questions, something he should have done years ago when it came down to you. Until now he has stopped every article about you from being published something that has taken up a lot of his time it seems.

The whole school is in disarray, Minerva is overworked with all of the things she is doing now that Dumbledore is never here, so, the others try to help her with it all.