Spain: Sevilla, Algeciras; Morocco: Tangier.

[1st – 7th February – Sevilla, Spain.]

After being in Lisbon those three days, she slowly made her way back into Spain and to Sevilla, some of the time was spent getting to know more people though she never got to quite know them like she does Lucius and Severus.

The talks she has with them has always been informative, and she gets to know everything that is going on back in Britain, it is interesting to know a different perspective other than just being on her own.

In the end, though, there was something great about being just her and the world before her – nothing but land and culture.

Coming back into Spain, and to Sevilla was great – and the whole feel of Spain was much better than Portugal, and it was much freer and more modern, not that Portugal isn't. There is a lot of things that were better about Spain, and it was not just the feeling of the whole country, though, it played a large part in it. It was also because of how everything was done, the lovely culture.

The first thing she did when she got here was to book herself into a hotel, order her elves around a bit so that they knew that they could continue to go and learn what is special for this city. They loved learning to cook different dishes, and she loved having them do it because sooner or later she had to go home though hopefully, that would not be until much later in her life.

While they went into the magical part or whatever they do to learn to do things, also, she knew that Missy also loved making clothes for her, making it also quite unnecessary to even buy clothes.

In the first few days of coming to Sevilla, she explored the scene, the history with visiting places called - Torre del Oro, a tower built in the 1220 and you cannot believe how many theories there are why it called what it called. Casa de Pilatos, a castle with both Roman and Greek statues, arts and statues that is being displayed and that made it an interesting place to have seen. Palacio de la Condesa de Lebrija, another interesting museum that she had to make her way into to learn of the early state of the city that seemed so ordinary.

All throughout her visit, she managed to visit the aquarium, as it was relaxing and nothing else could be said about it other than she could do whatever she wanted to do without making it harder on herself in the end.

Also, in all her visits she managed to go to different restaurants all around and everywhere she went she tried a new dish, and she could especially do it when the city's speciality was Tapas.

Restaurants like – Estraperlo, House Electric, Arabesca and Mirador San Fernando, actually all of the places she visited and tasted all kinds of food she had never even heard about was delicious, making her want to learn how to cook it herself.

This had not been the only thing she had wanted to do here in Sevilla, she even managed to learn how to dance. That right there had been one of the funniest things she had ever done on her journey until she began learning, and she promised herself to just take the time to learn all the different dances around the world when she had the time.

What also interested her was the art form of Flamenco, there was so much to learn about that music that even that was fascinating, though, she did not go into depths on this journey, though, she had a healthy appreciation for the whole genre of music. Also, there was just something classy and interesting about the costumes, she even had her elf Missy try to make one as authentic as possible, though, she managed to buy one even though she didn't need it.

After one whole week exploring all that Sevilla had to offer, she made her own way south by one of the trains, and in the end, she ended up in Algeciras and on the other side of it, Gibraltar a small half-island that belongs to the United Kingdom.