Andorra

[Andorra, Acta Arthotel – 6th December]

It had been some harsh days on the road, nevertheless, she had managed it and made it to her hotel in record time, as she had just made it into her hotel room a couple of minutes ago. Also, it was kind of easy to see that it was a good hotel she had chosen for herself, as she now was lounging on one of the couches in the seating area of the lobby as it had a fireplace.

With that said it had begun snowing not that long ago, so, it was cosy to just sit here with a book and not think about anything as she looked out at the landscape outside of the large glass windows.

Andorra was a small country between France and Spain and lay in between mountains – she now understood everything because she had talked with some other tourists and locals about the culture of the country.

Since this was the only day she would be staying here before going to Spain, made her both want to see a lot or just simply relax. "You look quite young to be travelling on your own!" a voice suddenly in front of her said, making her look up from her book to see that there was an older couple sitting there beside one another looking at her curiously.

"Not quite that young." Cassiopeia smiled warily because someone like this was curious about who she was sometimes only meant trouble.

It was a relief for them when they noticed the clear uneasiness that came off her when they talked, so, that was a good sign that she knew what she was doing. With that, they relaxed and went with it. "My name is Isak Mathieson, and this is my wife Isabella." Isak introduced them to the small curled-up girl in one of the small leather chairs in front of the fireplace.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Cassiopeia Potter." Cassie greeted them with a relaxed smile when they didn't seem to want to hurt her, though, that right there was an unknown element in her new life. "Vacation?" Cassie asked, wanting to start a conversation with them because of how they had cared when seemingly no one else took to words to ask her if she was okay.

"Yeah, we are. This is one of the countries we have wanted to visit for a while, as we are from Denmark. You?" Isabella answered wanting to know more about the polite but confused girl they had met.

"That's great, I am from Britain. I am only staying here for the night before I have to travel down to Spain, as I have a deadline I have to meet before I am going to go on a world tour before everything gets more complicated at home." She revealed quietly to the couple, "How long have you been here, then?" she asked them curiously, maybe they could recommend a place to eat or something before she had to leave.

"We have been here for a week, but we also drove down here." Isak answered, placing a supporting hand on his wife's back, "What about school?" Isak wondered, because he was surprised like anybody should that her parents had allowed her to travel on her own, they would never have allowed their daughter to do something like this.

"Have to be in Madrid before the fourteenth of December, because I have to go through something that will make me ready to take my end of year exams at the beginning of January – also if I get good grades I can continue my travelling," Cassiopeia told them, after all, it was kind of the truth as far as it could reach. Also, she would be disappointed in herself if she did not get better grades than when she did in school.

"Ah, you are self-studying?" Isabella exclaimed, things made much more sense now than everything else in her heart right now, "what do your parents say to this?" she asked, though as soon as she had done so a cloud of depression came over the girl in front of them.

It was in her eyes – lost and vulnerable.

"I am sorry about your loss." Isak comforted them quietly knowing that nothing that he would say to her could take the pain away.