Malta and Sicilia

We are pleased to inform you that your investments are paying off, though, there are some of your past investments of your family that are questioned and need to be reviewed. Please review them and see if there is something you want to keep or get rid of.
Sincerely,
your account manager
King Ragnarök III

Looking through the folders that she had gotten from the letters it was easy to see where some of the past investments were placed wrong, so many of the companies she had previously invested in has carefully been reviewed and thereafter crossed over while she said that one of two of them had potential and to wait a little bit more to completely go out of the deal with them.

Since going to the bank, she had gotten a lot of letters like this, but for the most part in all of this the bank handled all the investments, and Cassiopeia thought it was a good idea to let them, after all, for the time is money, and they get some of it. If her gold grows, so, are those theirs – a win-win situation.

After the correspondence, and it was still early in the day on the 20th of March she jumped over to the Island of Malta. All at once nature changed becoming lush and green, the whole thing was interesting the changes were awesome, and it only showed that mother nature was something to fear. That just a few things could change by being a couple of miles away from one another and could still stand out from one another.

It made her appreciate that things were like they were and nothing could be done to have people change them.

Dobby popped her just a hike away from the St. Peter's Pool, it made her happy that she could walk to a place that had a great view out over the Mediterranean Sea. It was a quaint pool that dropped quite a bit down from rocks, that mother nature had created for us to appreciate and take care of.

Staying here a couple of hours wasn't any problem, and it was easy to do as the scenery made it worth it, and the pictures were wonderful when they soon will get on her computer, she also decided to see other places like these this day, places like - Xrobb l-Għaġin and Ta Kalanka Sea Cave.

After going hours around all the crystal blue waters, she managed to secure a table at a restaurant called Tal-Familja Restaurant before booking herself into a hotel for the night, falling asleep just as quickly after taking a cold shower and her head fell down on her pillow, exhausted over a long day.

[21st of March – Across Malta]

After having a quiet breakfast meal at the restaurant, she booked out of the hotel and started her day by going and exploring the St. Thomas Tower a little bit way from her hotel room. However, before she even did all of this, she wrote a small missive to her account manager the King.

Which she promptly placed in her post-box to be seen by him whenever he had the time.

King Ragnarök III

I wonder if we can start up a file against Dumbledore, or are you already doing it? You can always do a complete inventory, an inquisitive search of any discrepancy in the bank, by using the break-in before my first year at Hogwarts as the initiative to do it, to quietly do it.

Maybe you will find things that can help others, and such things too can help with the files against Dumbledore.

It is only a suggestion, if I have offended you in some ways, I am deeply sorry.

Sincerely,
Lady Potter-Black.

Thinking back, now she should have taken it up when she had been in the bank but now she had written it and sent it off with the hope that something could be done, to help her and help others that can be in trouble!