Italy: act 2

[8 – 20th of April – Rome, River Chateau Hotel]

It was a lovely hotel she decided to go to, even quite romantic but that is what made it beautiful, made done in that classic Roman style. The rooms were beautifully made up, and that made it a wonderful place to be in the next couple of days as she had decided to be here for two weeks instead of how she had done things until now.

Two whole weeks in Rome, because it looked like there was plenty to see and do, there was also a lot of history to take part in here and she wondered how the magical alley would look like and she hoped more and more that it looked like ancient Rome.

Just by being here in the hotel, she could see and almost taste how wealthy the Romans had been back in the day, how the whole imperium had affected their history, their culture and that is what she is travelling for. To see history – and Rome was the perfect place to see.

Being that it was afternoon, she just walked around the streets though being careful had always been something that she took seriously, made so by being where there are streetlights and people. With it also being alone as she could be, she went to Vila Glori sitting down here to find a quiet place to meditate something she had begun to do as it helped her feel the magic around her and keep it underneath her skin but also make her sort out her memory.

There was also the fact that it made her feel the magic around her, even feel connected to nature and the magic she feels easing out of the earth. Cassiopeia was finding it easier and easier to even feel the connection to it on a grander scale, and she also sometimes feel like she could do wandless magic something she hadn't tried before but sometimes wanted to do but never got the hang of it.

After sitting here for a while, she began to walk again and came to a place where there were horses, and they had lessons people could take so she signed herself up for lessons and thereafter went back to her hotel to eat some dinner before she fell asleep.

With everything that had happened lately slept through the night, and with everything that is going to happen in the next couple of days she needed to sleep.

Sometimes it was just wonderful to wake up in another place entirely and understand that you are a long way from anyone who would have made problems for her back home, so, after eating a hearty breakfast she made her way to a bus stop to wait on the one that would take her closer to all the entrance to the hidden magical world of Rome.

Pantheon, a former Roman temple though now a Catholic Church in Rome, Italy, on the site of an earlier temple commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus (27 BC – 14 AD). It was rebuilt by the emperor Hadrian and probably dedicated around 126AD. Its date of construction is uncertain because Hadrian chose not to inscribe the new temple but rather to retain the inscription of Agrippa's older temple, which had burned down.

It was here she would have to go to have entrance to the city underneath the city, and all she had to do is dip her hand into the fountain outside of the temple in the warded era that she would find because of her sensitivity to magic.

First and foremost, she took herself time to go into the building to take some pictures of how it was on the inside and the outside, including the fountain she soon would use to get underneath the city of Rome, where she had to buy a map of all the magical saying or doings of the city. Moreover, to see what this magical city had to offer of what was ancient and if what someone said was correct that they still have a deep-rooted culture in the past.

Going right up to the spot she needed to do she carefully dipped her hand into the fountain and suddenly found herself being transported carefully down into the city depth, what she came to was awe-inspiring. Ancient buildings, along the streets from the fountain and up to what looked like their own ministry building, made it clear to her that they had taken to the past way seriously and maybe even had the same political structure as those in ancient Rome.