Gringotts, France and Shopping

The Alley was something else when no one was finding their way through it, there was of course a few people shopping in its street. Do people live with the Hogwarts students? Was the silent question going through her mind as she slowly looked around, while thinking of her invisibility cloak, knowing that they wouldn't recognize her at once.

The last couple of days she had to learn about the wizarding world, and felt like she could actually understand the people more than she had in the beginning, though, there was still thing she would never get the grip on, so, she looked forward to getting to Paris. To see what or if there is a difference in what they are doing in the country than what they do here in Britain.

Walking towards the bank, before going in she bowed to the guard showing respect to them, as it was easy to remember this because of what she had read in the last couple of days. All along when this was happening the guards had a look of surprise plastered on their faces, though, she did not know why and it was weird coming to the bank after years of absence.

Sometimes Cassie wondered why everyone had such protectiveness over her going to the bank – like they were hiding something!

In the end, she had chosen a good time to come as there wasn't a lot of people mingling around the bank at this time of the day, so, she walked quickly over to the side of the bank that said – Inheritance. Now all she had to do was to wait to be addressed or at least until the teller seemed to be finished, after all, time is money to these creatures.

"What can I help you with?" said the teller gruffly, though, it seemed like she could glint respect through his eyes.

"Hello, Master Teller. I want to take an inheritance test, a complete one at that to see if I have something to claim." Cassiopeia told him politely what she wanted them to do, and hoped that they could do it.

"That will be 7 Gallons!" The teller told her like it almost was a test for the worthy to see what kind of person she was going to become. Like he wondered if she had read upon their traditions or customs.

"4 Gallons..." Cassie haggled or tried to do it quickly and well, wondering what the goblin would do for this, but it was something she would need to do in all things called life.

"5G and 5Sickles..." The goblin smirked because finally, someone was giving them what they needed – someone that had conscious about how much she spent on things and did not take their word for law inside the bank.

"5G, Deal?" Cassie told him with a final offer to do what they all knew she had to do because it was out of respect in their line of work, and she knew that this would create a chain of rumours in the bank with the goblins.

"Deal!" It was clear as the one standing before him was going to be a force to be reckoned with when she had grown up, "Then follow me – to the inheritance office." He ordered her to follow him on a walk, and Cassie nodded to him and began to follow him into the maze that was the many walkways back into the bank.

They then came to a door with the name tag – Inheritance office, Iron Blood.

When Cassie had been introduced and said her goodbye to the teller, she waited a moment before sitting down in the offered chair when the goblin behind the desk indicated that she could have a seat.

"I will need ten drops of blood if you want the whole truth of who you are and what you will be." Iron Blood told her quickly and seriously, it had also been a long time since a human had shown an interest in researching their culture, and he wanted to know everything because of the strong sense of magic and justice he could feel radiating off her.

With the verdict said and with nothing else to do but do what he had asked her to do, so, she took the knife off the table and pricked herself in the finger with it, and let out ten drops of her blood into a glass bowl.