06.

Frat boys. Always the ones to look out for, their houses are first of all disgusting, they eat anything and everything and they all fuck anything and everything.

That's why they were the best people to come to parties. Juno's parents were out for the week and Juno was party and sex deprived. So she invited every frat boy on her phone, told them to bring their frat friends and pledges and loads of drugs.

Everyone was there, Maddy, Nate, Kat, Fez and Ash, BB, Cassie and McKay. Anyone who was anyone went to that party, apart from Jules and Rue.

Juno danced with some frat boys in the middle of her living room, the mini skirt riding up at the back from the incessant butt touching from a frat pledge.

Fez and Juno hadn't talked since the morning after she tried to fuck him whilst on Fentanyl. "Fez look, I'm sorry and you know I am."

It's not that she didn't try, he just refused to talk to her. "Fez. Dude. You know you forgive me because if you didn't you wouldn't be here. There's a hundo in my purse, give me some molly." Juno took the molly from Fez's hand and passed him her purse, trusting that he would only take a hundred bucks.

Taking the pill dry, Juno mixed back in with the crowd. She felt pure euphoria with the high from the drug that hit her almost straight away. She danced with Maddy, the girls hands on Juno's hips as the crowd cheered. All because Juno was shaking ass on Maddy Perez.

Fez caught eyes on Juno who was throwing ass for everyone to see and he watched her as if he was in a trance. "Come and dance with me." She yelled and Fez just shook his head, Juno rolled her eyes and turned to Nate who was now on the dance floor.

Maddy had just left, claiming that her curfew was 11pm, but Juno was left all alone with nobody to dance with. So when Nate grabbed the girls hips, grinding with her, Juno already felt his hard-on. "Thought you didn't wanna fuck me anymore Nate."

He grunted when Juno pushed her hips into his bulge. "I changed my mind." Juno looked over to the couch where Fez previously occupied and saw him leaving the house with Ashtray in tow.

Juno walked up the stairs, knowing Nate would be following close behind her. He knew that house like the back of his hand, he knew where her bedroom was, the laundry room. Everything. So when Juno heard her door open she looked up from her bed. Sitting there, all naked just for Nate.

"I wonder what your parents would say if they walked in on their daughter soaking my hand and looking like a highway whore for my dick.'' Nate smirked, grinding his still clothed dick against her ass.

There was a little game that Juno liked to play with Nate. See how long it would take for him to let her fuck him. And Juno won straight away when she pushed Nate on the bed and pulled his clothes off quickly, the only thing she had on were knee high socks as she fucked Nate from on top.

"I know you like it when I ride you Nate. Don't you. You like it when I'm in control." Juno whispered, hand reaching, clutching around Nate's throat. He would hate to admit it, but Nate liked it when Juno rode him. It made him right. He wouldn't let anyone else ride him, hell not even Maddy.

But there was something special about Juno, there always was. Ever since that day she met him. "You gonna cum for me baby?" Juno asked, seeing Nate's face twist in pleasure. She liked when he submitted to her, she felt empowered.

His grip on Juno's hips became tighter as he came into the condom, his hips stuttering and he let out a large sigh. Juno chuckled a little, gripping Nate's chin, looking deep into his eyes. "Make me cum."

Nate pulled out of Juno, throwing the condom into the trash as he let Juno lower herself onto his face. She didn't kiss him, she didn't kiss anyone when she fucked them. Purely because kissing was intimate, she wanted to share it with someone she actually liked, not just a fuck n go.

Juno kissed Maddy, they were 12, wanted to get their first kisses over with. That was normal, some people kissed their best friends to get it over with right? She kissed Nate a lot when they dated, but only then. Her lips hadn't touched anyone else's since when her and Nate broke up, she didn't even kiss him during breakup sex.

And whenever someone tried to kiss her, she swerved. Because it was so intimate, she didn't wanna share it with some hookup.