33.

EPISODE 7 SPOILERS AHEAD.

JUNO was beyond excited to see Lexi's play. It was her sixth month sober and her second month of trying to forget her and Maddy had sex multiple times. Maddy decided that because of the Cassie and Nate situation she wanted to be left alone for a while, so Juno decided to move in with Lexi. Which was hard considering she was always on the phone with Fez which made Juno's heart wrench. Since Cassie had decided to live with Nate. It was a difficult situation because Maddy and Juno were well, they were Maddy and Juno, best friends for life even when they're old and fat and can't shake ass. But it was awkward, almost like Maddy was trying to forget it ever happened. Not to be a dick but she was struggling mentally. She wasn't happy, she wasn't okay and she didn't wanna lash out at Juno.

The girl bought a special red dress for the occasion, not too short not too long, just perfect. Because she knew he liked the colour red on her. He was supposed to be there, he was gonna sit right in the middle meanwhile Juno was next to Rue. "I'm so excited." Juno mumbled and Rue agreed.

"There were six of us. Me — Grace. My sister Hallie, her best friend Marta, Marta's best friend May, Marta's other best friend Luna and my best friend Jade." Juno chuckled at the fact she was clearly named after a different month than when people called her June.

"The thing with May was drugs. It was like a trend, it was molly one hour, Vikes the next and coke the next. She never stopped. I think the last time I saw her sober was when we were 13!" The crowd laughed and Juno shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "She dated Jake for a while, push, pull, they were never without each other until he hit her." People looked at Juno and Nate whilst they looked at each other. "She stayed with him though, why wouldn't she, she always told me she wanted to be loved. She loved the idea of being loved, feeling like someone's possession."

There it was, Juno and Nate or May and Jake screaming at each other and then the next minute they were basically fucking. "Then May found interest in this other guy. I know right, so many guys." Juno clenched her fists annoyedly but carried on watching. "She loved him, she thought she did anyway." These thoughts were private. Something she told Cassie. And Cassie must've told Lexi. "I didn't hear that from her, I heard it from Hallie who was calling Jake to tell him some gossip."

Juno shot a glare at Cassie who looked at her shamefully, not mouthing an 'I'm sorry' or anything just looking away quickly. Juno was gonna whoop her ass.

"Did you guys hear that May got so high she had sex with Jake and then went to apologise to her boyfriend about it! Oh wait he wasn't her boyfriend she just wanted to live in his house." Juno clutched the side of the chair, itching to go up there and tell everyone. "May went to rehab, she got clean. Good for her right? Until she went back to the ex-boyfriend whatever he was and begged for him back. She apologised to Jake, she slept with Marta multiple times and still went back to the ex. How pitiful." Why was Lexi doing this? It was so unlike her. So cunty.

Juno got out of her seat rapidly, Nate getting up to follow her until Cassie grabbed his hand to pull him back down. "Stay here." She hissed and Nate sighed, wanting to see Juno but he didn't.

As soon as she got to the bathroom Juno's chin wobbled and she leaned over the sink and sobbed. She didn't used to cry this badly when she was high, she barely ever cried at all, she was happy when she was high, so happy and so free. She missed that feeling, missed it so bad. She thought about it sometimes, what if she just broke her sobriety and got high. But she wanted to stay sober for Ash, he was her little brother and he needed to see she was okay. So she needed to be okay.

"Juno?"