10.

JUNO'S fists pummelled the door to the house and Ashtray opened the door immediately. Tears ran down her face, her pretty makeup was smudged and her brown hair was now blonde.

Minutes after Maddy started yelling down the phone at Juno, she bought multiple boxes of blonde and white hair dye and she dyed her hair and dyed it. And then walked over to Fez's house, still sobbing. "She found out. She hates me! Maddy hates me Fez." Juno sobbed, curled up on his couch.

Ash passed Juno a peach iced tea and patted her shoulder. The two of them weren't as close as Juno and Fez but they still had some sort of unbreakable bond. "She found out what, Ju." Fez asked, sitting next to Juno with his hand on her leg, trying to calm her.

Juno looked up at Fez, glossed over eyes. "She found out I was fucking Nate." When Fez didn't say anything, Juno began to cry again, the bagginess of her sweat set swallowing her.

And so it ended up that Juno never left Fez's house or the shop. And whenever someone pulled up she would hide in the back.

Until Rue came and saw Juno napping in a baggy shirt and sleep that she just shrugged. "Yo, Fez. So you know how in every '90s thriller, right, Morgan Freeman plays, like, the same semi-psychic black cop. So, I know that's kind of racist, but the point is, in every movie, he's always calmly putting the fucking pieces of the case together, while everybody else around him is fucking freaking out, saying, "You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Morgan. "You're... You're a fucking bad husband. You should fucking retire." But no. Morgan is fucking hyper-focused. Because he can see beyond the little details. He's looking for the big fuckin' picture. Because all of this shit? It's connected, Fez. And it is way bigger than any of us can even fucking see. The point is, that's me. Right now, that is fucking me. I can see everything so fucking clearly. I know what happened, I know why it happened, and I know what the fuck I'm gonna do about it."

Fez nodded. "Word." The conversation carried on a little and Juno stirred, using the blanket on the couch to cover herself up from the cold wind that came in.

"Fuck. Mouse's here. Be quiet. Listen, I'm really serious right now. You just need to sit your manic ass down, and be quiet for five fuckin' minutes, Rue. I'm not fuckin' playin' with you. Sit down and shut the fuck up."

Juno woke up to someone prodding her. "Get the fuck out of my face Ash you gave me a tattoo yesterday I don't want another right now." She mumbled sleepily.

But when her eyes opened normally, she noticed it wasn't ash, it was in fact Mouse. "You got yourself a lil' blondie Fez. Oh shit! It's not lil' sis it's yo bitch." He exclaimed and Juno curled up further, opting to just move couches. But that dumbass who failed at maths the time before was there. So Juno just moved to the corner of the couch but Mouse had hold of the blanket.

And it fell right to the floor when Juno moved. The tiny sleepshorts had ridden up when she was asleep so half of Juno's buttcheeks were out and Mouse looked down at them. "She got a perky lil ass too, you did good with this one fool." Mouse's hand went towards Juno's ass but she just shifted along the couch silently before pulling the blanket back up.

"Yo, I'm gonna need you to start moving some weight." There were multitudes of pill bottles on the coffee table and Juno was about ready to ask for some molly.

She looked at Fez who's eyes were planted on her. "Yo, I'm just trying to keep it low-key over here, man."

Juno thought about moving to perch on Fez's leg but she didn't wanna make anyone angry. "And I'm trying to make fuckin' money." Mouse snapped, hand on Juno's ankle, rubbing it slightly.

"Even if wanted all this shit, bruh, I don't got the money for all this, man." Fez shrugged, but his eyes caught Rue who was trying to escape and Juno didn't say a word.

"That's why you in luck. I'm gonna front it to you. Ten percent on the vig, and I'll collect in a month. If you don't got it I'm taking the girl as collateral." Mouse shrugged and Juno's breath hitched in her throat.

"I'm not tryin' to do all that shit, man."

"I ain't asking, bruh. Step yo shit up."