12.

"AND the click you claim. Westside when we ride come equipped with game. You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife." Juno and Rue rapped along to the Tupac that blared through the radio. "You know the rules. Cut your young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased. Lil' Kim, don't fuck around with the real G's. Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off the streets, so fuck peace. Let the Westside ride tonight."

Ashtray mumbled something under his breath as Juno and Rue mumbled the lyrics quietly at eachother. "Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up? Juno bro, shut up." She flipped Ashtray off.

"Yeah, Rue you gotta chill out back there for real. Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now, so." Juno stayed silent, fixing her outfit.

It was a sheer green sparkly dress. Juno wore green heels with a little bit of fluff on the toe and green panties to not show off her coochie.

She didn't really care about her boobs, they were covered up by nipple covers anyway so nobody was doing to see. "Yeah, for sure. No, I can do that. I can just stay back here. It's real comfy."

When they pulled up, Juno caught sight of a random girl standing next to Custer, who Juno found out was beaten with a hammer like Mouse by ashtray.

"Who the fuck is this, man?" Fez asked and the girl, who had giant lips and a cute outfit.

"Hi, I'm Faye." She greeted.

Juno huffed, seeing Fez leave her in the car. "Ten, 20 minutes tops, all right? Y'all just please stay in the car. No fuckin' funny business. Let's go."

The girl zoned out, having already heard Rue talk about Jules too many times to count. "Listen, I fucking know what you are. You're just a fuckin' junkie-ass bitch, and you're probably fucking eating that ginger's ass for fuckin' oxys or whatever the fuck you're into. Fuckin' junkie-ass bitch. Fuckin'..."

Juno perked up when she heard Faye start cussing Rue out. "Watch your mouth. Deadass." She threatened.

But Faye kept cursing Rue out so Juno sucker punched her and leaned back into the passenger seat. "Yo, what the fuck are you doing? What, what the fuck? Are you just puttin' it in there? What are you doing? Oh my god... okay. Jesus, that's your whole fucking crotch. Ow, that looks like it hurt, ow."

Faye screamed, either at the heroin or the hard ass punch she just got from Juno and both Faye and Rue were snatched from the car.

Juno's hair was grabbed and she was dragged up to where she saw Fez standing against a wall.

"Mitch, don't fuckin' hesitate. You come to my muthafuckin' house-- with a fuckin' 12-year-old, three junkie whores and a motherfucker I don't know. You out of your fuckin' mind?" The guy yelled and Custer yelped in pain as the guy grabbed his nose.

"We are not involved with any illegal activity. We don't associate with anybody involved in illegal activity. And Laurie over there? Laurie don't deserve this shit."

Laurie called Bruce over and some music started playing and Juno looked at Fez confusedly. "All right, check this out. All y'all, let's get naked right fuckin' now. Come on, man. Let's go. Get naked right fuckin' now. Let's go, c'mon."

Ash started taking his clothes off and Juno covered her eyes, not wanting to see him naked at all. "Come on, let's go. Everybody, let's go. Undress. Except for you. Keep your shit on, man. Nobody wants to see you naked. B.J., take his ass down. Put 'em in a fuckin' closet."

The other guy grabbed Ash aggressively making Juno shove him backwards. "Watch your fuckin' hands cunt. That's my brother. Fuckin' touching him like that. He's got legs hasn't he? He can fuckin' walk."

Safe to say Juno had gotten far more aggressive since living with Fez and Ash. B.J shoved Ash down the hallway and Juno heard Fez call out.

"Yo, yo, come on now, y'all. Chill. Nobody, nobody got no fuckin' wire." Fez pleaded silently with his eyes at Juno not to get aggressive again but she couldn't help it when the guy got all up in his business.

"Prove that shit. I don't know who the fuck you are! For real! Far as I'm concerned, you're a fuckin' cop!"

"If you don't stop coming at my people I swear to god imma rock your shit bro." Juno yelled, fists clenched, ready to knock his ass out.

The guy sat in the tiny room behind Juno cocked his gun and it looked like even him was about to get a punch too. "Obviously, I'm not wearing a fuckin' wire. You paranoid-- Ah!"

Bruce slammed Faye's head into the wall and it made a dent, making Juno laugh a little. Until a gun was pointed at her head and she had to strip.

"Yo bro why this one got no nipples." B.J asked, seeing the nipple covers on Juno's tits.

"I got nipples, you just ain't gonna see them asshat." She barked and stood next to Fez, his hands covering his dick as he stood a little in front of Juno to shield her from the onlookers eyes.

"Let's go, c'mon. Everybody, let's get naked. C'mon, man, let's go. C'mon, man, hurry! Let's go! Come on, let's go, man. Ain't got all fuckin' night. You not hear what the fuck I said?" Rue stood there, still fully clothed as the guy got all up in her face.

"Uh, no, I'm, I'm just-- I'm in, I'm in high school." Bruce grabbed Rue's neck and Fez stepped forwards.

"Yo, yo, hold on, man."

Mitch and B.J both cocked their guns at Fez. "Whoa there, pretty boy. I'll fold your shit right here."

The only way to get the gun away from Fez's neck was to do what she did best.

Flirt.

"Hey. Are you single?" She looked over at B.J who looked at Juno, her long eyelashes batting at him.

His gun pulled away from Fez's neck and Juno just continued to flirt her way through one of the most horrible nights of her life.