23.

JUNO walked to the address that Rue instructed her to. When she knocked on the door, a dyed blonde came to the door, he was gorgeous. "Juno right? I'm Elliot. Come in, Rue's just upstairs." He mumbled, looking at Juno's long legs from under the mini skirt.

"Awesome style." He said, flopping onto his bed.

Rue came back from the bathroom and Juno wrapped her arms around her neck. "Hi baby Rue, I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you."

Rue embraced Juno, knowing that Jules was probably angry at her for missing out on seeing Elliot and her the other night, but she was too busy shouting at Ali at NA.

"Look what I got." Rue pulled out two patches of fentanyl and Juno's eyes widened, a smirk gracing her features as she looked back and forth between Rue and Elliot.

From that night on, Fez didn't remember the last time he saw Juno, sober. She went out in the late afternoon after raiding the fridge and came back at dawn the next day when everyone was asleep.

She was always high, she was spiralling. Again.

Juno drank and drank and drank, sometimes until she couldn't even move. She went to frat parties, slept over at Elliot's house and got high with him.

Fez had seen her like this before. When she first broke up with Nate when she was sixteen, she'd never be home, always out.

Even Maddy went to Fez, concerned as hell when Juno hadn't picked up any of her calls.

Lexi went over there on behalf of Cassie, her and Fez were close. Closer than before.

Nobody knew better than Nate. That's why Maddy went to him to ask him what happened last time.

She didn't want to, she knew what he did to Juno.

He must've known what she was doing, of course he must've. He was the main cause of the spiralling the first time.

"Nobody has seen her in days, nobody has seen her sober in weeks Nate, where would she be? I'm worried about her."

Meanwhile.

"You're an excellent guitar player kind sir." Juno said, pointing her feet and dancing madly around Elliot's room.

He played an upbeat and dandy tune as Juno twirled around madly, high off of whatever she got from Rue's suitcase.

The fentanyl was what got her hooked again. The weed kept her calmer than calm, hungry. The Molly made her depressed and not hungry, so the weed balanced it out.

The coke was what fucked her the most, she hadn't slept for at least two days and all she had been eating was cookies, peach rings, kiwi's and peach iced tea.

"Play that funky music!" Juno exclaimed, watching Elliot press play on some dance tune as they jumped on his bed, laughing madly. "You're like, one of the coolest people I've ever met." She said, poking his cheek with a grin.

"I think you might be the coolest." He booped Juno's nose before dropping back down onto the bed, and then Juno fell on top of him, making him groan loudly.

"I gotta- I gotta get home. See Fez and Ash. I haven't been home in a while. I'll see you, okay." She patted Elliot on his head, pulling Rue's sweatshirt over her head and walked along the main road.

Two lights made Juno's stumbling shadow appear on the dark pavement. It had to be three am by this point, but she didn't care, she missed her boys.

"Get in." She looked up into the truck to see the man she hated the most.

"Fuck you." She spat. "I'd rather walk and get murdered than get into the truck with your abusive ass."

Nate looked down at her angrily, nudging Cassie and the blonde's eyes widened. "Juju, you gotta come with us." She exclaimed, hopping out of the truck, thinking Juno was far too high to ask why she was with Nate at 3 AM.

"Why are you with Nate at 3 AM?" Juno asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she sat between Nate and Cassie in the truck.

"Looking for you." Cassie blurted out and Juno nodded sceptically. She was definitely gonna ask Maddy about it.

When the truck pulled up at the house, Juno stumbled out, walking towards the house, her head making all of the theories up about Nate and Cassie.

She whipped her phone out, stumbling through the door and seeing nobody in the living room.

I think Cassie and Nate are fucking - J

She put her phone away, walking to Ash's room and placing a kiss on his head, walking to her room and slipping into bed next to Fez.

Juno took her shirt off, breasts pressing against Fez's cold back and he turned to see Juno smiling at him.

Her hair was back to brown now, she looked tired. "Hi baby." She cooed, pressing a kiss on his nose.

"I was worried about you ma." He mumbled, wrapping an arm around her waist and pressing a kiss to her bare shoulder.

"I'm here now, I'll be staying for a while."

Meanwhile, Juno's phone vibrated madly on the floor with frantic texts from Maddy.

What???

Where r u?

Juno you can't say this then not respond.

Juno.

Ju

I swear if ur high and making this up.

Fucking answer me Juno.

Juno!!!

-

A/N.

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you're enjoying reading this book as much as I am writing it. Thank you so so much for all of the love I've received on this book!

So I saw a lot of harries voting and in my comment section. I have a Harry au in my drafts and I was wondering if you guys would like to see anything like that? Lmk in the comments <3

What are you thinking of Juno's 'spiral' and do you think she's coping with it well? Drop a comment and lmk.