15.

JUNO climbed into the front seat of the car sleepily, wearing Fez's shirt, sleep shorts and long socks. "Why can't she go with someone else, I don't see why I gotta wake up at three in the morning to come and pick her up." She grumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Because the cops can't find her with Custer, ma. It's aight, you got my bed, she got the couch."

The blonde ran to the car, opening the front seat where Juno looked at her funny. "Actually, Imma sit in the back with Ash. Don't want this bitch shooting up herion next to him." Juno grumbled, climbing into the backseat next to Ash and watching Faye get into the car.

"Don't look at me like that. The only reason I went so crazy was because the motel manager kept saying mean things." Her nose was bloody, she gave Juno the stink eye in the back seat as she looked at Fez.

"I honestly don't give a fuck." Fez said, locking eyes with Juno in the mirror and giving her a small smile.

Juno turned to Ash 'whispering.' "Why is she either dressed like a twelve year old, a hooker or a twelve year old hooker." She laughed mid way through her own joke making Ash chuckle a little.

So Faye came to live with Fez, Ash and Juno. She sat on the steps of the house, watching as Juno walked by with a sandwich in her hand. "Don't touch nothin, don't talk to Ash, I wouldn't talk to Juno and don't go in my fuckin' room."

She muttered an 'i promise' from the stairs as Juno put her feet on Fez's lap. "Babe are we, as in me, you and Ash, still down for that movie night?" Juno still received the stink eye from Faye.

Which made Juno angry. And god did she get hangry.

A couple days later, Juno was in the store playing hangman with Fez and switching between flipping Ash off through the glass or telling Faye to shut the fuck up.

And then sunshine herself walked in. "Lexi!" Juno jumped up from the floor, rushing to her friends arms and hugging her.

Few words were exchanged between them until Juno really blew her top. "Stop giving me the stink eye, you dirty, heroin addict ass bitch or I swear I will rat your junkie ass out to the cops. And stop trying to give my boyfriend the bedroom eyes." She barked, but before she could say anything else a familiar face walked into the store.

"Good evening." He said, making eye contact with Juno before asking some ridiculous questions whilst he waddled around the store.

Cal Jacobs. She mouthed to Fez who nodded, watching as Juno followed him out of the store.

"What are you, crazy? What the hell are you doing here Cal. With a gun especially." She berated and Cal looked down at her disapprovingly.

"I saw you didn't see Nate in the hospital." He stated and Juno rolled her eyes.

She looked up at Cal with anger in her eyes. "Nate and I stopped seeing each other a while ago. Stop coming around here Cal, or I will tell everyone what you did."