5

After dinner Savannah had gone back to the house with Oliver while everyone else went to a local nightclub.

Savannah had wanted Oliver to go out with everyone else but the older Norris didn't want leaving his fiancée alone on their first night of holidays.

The night club was packed but thankfully they had managed to get a table towards the back of the club where they could all sit together.

"Thank you." Everyone said as Martin returned with the next round of drinks as they were all taking turns buying a round each.

"Where's Connor and Jennie?" Martin wondered as he took a seat.

"Over there." Millie pointed over to the dance floor where the couple had been dancing for the last half an hour.

It was clear that Connor was getting fed up of dancing and they were both absolutely sweating. Jennie was loving life as she continued to swing her hips and arms around the place.

"Poor Connor." Tom said as they all laughed.

Connor eventually came back and stumbled into an empty seat. He grabbed his drink from the table and downed it in one go.

"Alright mate?" Max asked and Connor just have him a look causing everyone to laugh.

"Millie." Jennie exclaimed as she came back. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure. Let's go." The brown haired girl replied before standing up and walking away with the blonde girl back to the dance floor.

Max followed the pair as they walked back to the dance floor and immediately started to dance. They were both swaying their hips and swinging their arms with their hands connected.

Tom kicked Lando's leg who was sitting next to Max before nodding at the Birmingham born boy.

"Alright mate?" Lando wondered looking at his best friend.

"What?" Max asked turning his head back to the people around him. "Oh yeh."

Max didn't say anything more before leaning forward and grabbing his drink from the table. He took a few sips before placing it back on the table.

The other four boys all looked at each other and smiled before looking back at Max who was staring off towards the dance floor once again.

—————

"Get up." Millie shouted as she walked into Max and Lando's room but was surprised when she only find one of the two boys. "Max."

"Huh?" The former F3 driver asked with his head buried into the pillow.

"Where's Lando?" The brown haired girl wondered as she threw herself onto the bed next to him.

"Huh?" Max said again causing Millie to grab the pillow and used it to hit him. "What?"

"Where's Lando?" Millie asked again.

"I don't know. Downstairs." Max replied with his eyes still closed.

"Well duh. I looked there and he's not. So where is he?" She wondered.

"I don't know." Max told her as he eventually opened his eyes and started to stretch his arms out. The muscles on his bare back flexing as he did.

"You're useless." Millie spoke hitting him with the pillow before getting up and walking out of the room.

—————

The gang spent the day lounging around the house. They were in and out of the pool, playing table tennis in the garden and watching tv inside when it got too hot.

Millie was leaning her arms on the edge of the pool talking to Tom and Martin when the door of the house opened and Lando came strolling out with a smile on his face.

"Oh hello. Nice of you to grace us with your presence at 3 in the afternoon. Where were you?" Millie wondered looking up at the F1 driver.

"Don't be so nosey. I was just out." He replied before taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"Just out? We're in Greece. Who do you know in Greece because everyone else was here?" Millie asked with a smile.

"Stop being so nosey." Lando said as he leant forward and pushed her down into the pool.

"Lando." The brown haired girl exclaimed as she came back above the water with her hair now soaking wet.

"Oops." The McLaren driver shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"You're dead." Millie spoke as she got herself out of the pool and ran after him.

She grabbed his arm and tried dragging him towards the pool but she wasn't strong enough on her own.

"Max. Help." Millie shouted as she spotted the former F3 driver walk outside with Oliver.

Max smiled as he saw an opportunity present itself. He ran over and grabbed Lando's other arm and helped Millie drag him towards the pool.

Once they were close enough, one final push sent Lando flying into the water still fully clothed from his day out.

"Hey. That was not fair. You two ganged up on me." Lando said as he resurfaced above the water staring at his two best friends and housemates.

"Oops." Millie shrugged her shoulders in reply like Lando had at her a few moments before causing everyone to laugh.

—————

That night at dinner Millie was sitting in between Tom and Max, across from Lando who was sitting smiling at his phone as he replied to a text message.

Millie looked at him in confusion, furrowing her eye brows. Lando was always on his phone but usually scrolling through social media, not texting people. She used her leg to kick him to get his attention.

"Ow." Lando exclaimed grabbing his shin. "What was that for?"

"Me? You're the one smiling at your phone since we got here." Millie said as she crossed her arms over her chest smiling.

"It's nothing." Lando replied before tucking his phone into the pocket of his trousers.

"You could at least wait until she asked." Jennie joked.

"What can I get everyone?" The waiter asked coming over to take their dinner order.

Everyone took turns ordered. Millie continued to stare at the menu in her lap deciding what she wanted. While she was doing that, Max was looking at Lando across the table giving him a knowing look to which Lando ignored and turned back to looking at the menu.

—————