8

The following day they decided to spend the day at the beach near by the house before having dinner on the yacht later on.

The beach was pretty packed and they luckily got a small spot where they left all their stuff before the boys headed off to play volleyball while the girls lay around and talked.

"So, you and Max?" Luisa asked as she sat up and used her elbows to prop herself up before turning to look at Millie who was laying next to her.

"What?" Millie wondered as she moved her sunglasses and looked over at the Portuguese girl.

"You and Max. You two are together yeh?" Luisa repeated causing the other two girls to laugh.

"Shut up you two." Millie said as she turned around to Savannah and Jennie who were laying to her left.

"Did I say something funny?" Luisa wondered in confusion.

"No you didn't. They're just idiots." Millie assured her. "And there is no 'me and Max."

"Oh. Right." Luisa spoke before laying back down. Millie lay down too before Luisa's words registered in her mind causing her to sit back up.

"What was that?" The brown haired girl asked.

"What was what?" Luisa questioned in reply.

"Your reaction. What was that?" Millie spoke looking over at the girl next to her.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised that's all." Luisa shrugged her shoulders in reply.

"Surprised? In a good way or a bad one?" The Brit wondered as she was now filling sitting up and looking at Luisa.

"Neither. I just thought you two were together that's all." Luisa replied simply. The conversation stopped as the boys returned from a nearby shopping carrying ice cream and water for everyone.

"Who wants ice cream?" Martin called out.

"Me." Millie shot her hand up in reply. Before she knew what was happening a cold ice cream was smushed into her face. The sound of a familiar laugh told her who it was. "I'm going to kill you Fewtrell."

Max immediately started running away towards the water with an angry Millie following behind him. She eventually caught up with him as he slowed to get into the water.

The brown haired girl jumped on top of his back sending them both flying into the ocean. They resurfaced before Millie stuck Max's head back underneath.

"They're not together?" Luisa asked once again. She had only been around them both for the last two days and it seemed to her that they were a couple.

"No. But they should be." Lando replied before taking a seat next to his girlfriend.

—————

That evening everyone went out for dinner before heading to the nightclub

That evening everyone went out for dinner before heading to the nightclub. Oliver decided to go home with Savannah so she wasn't alone while everyone else was out.

"Hello gorgeous girl." Jennie spoke as she took a seat next to Millie. "Shot?"

"Always." The Brit replied, the two girls cheered before downing the shot. Both of them cringed at the unusual taste. "What was that?"

"No idea." Jennie shook her head in reply before they placed the little glasses down on the table. "So?"

"So?" Millie asked in reply causing Jennie and her to laugh.

"What about what Luisa said earlier at the beach? About you and Max?" Jennie wondered before taking a sip of her fruity cocktail.

"What about it?" Millie replied casually.

"Did you not find that weird? Like why did she automatically assume you two were a couple?" Jennie spoke.

It as clear to anyone else that Jennie was trying to get Millie to admit how she felt about Max but the brown haired girl was oblivious to it.

"I don't know." Millie shrugged her shoulders in reply.

"Because you two should be together." Jennie exclaimed catching Millie by surprise. She was grateful for the loud music meaning no one else heard Jennie's outburst.

"What?" The brown haired girl asked in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on Mil. It's clear as day that you two like each other. Even Luisa who only met you like 24 hours ago could see it too." Jennie told her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Anna simply shook her head in reply.

Suddenly a drink was held in front of Anna's face. She turned to see Max standing next to her holding the drink in his hand.

"What's this for?" Millie wondered as she accepted the drink.

"Just my treat." The former F3 smiled in reply before leaving the two girls alone again.

"Tell me why you're not with that boy again?" Jennie asked crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at the girl next to her.

"It's a drink. No big deal." Millie simply shook her head in reply.

"Yeh and my actual boyfriend is over there talking to his mates and hasn't even realised I've left his side yet." Jennie said nodding towards Connor who was sat with Martin and Tom a few feet away.

She wasn't mad at him or anything but it was someone Jennie's way of making a point to her friend about how Max and Millie acted some times.

"Don't be so dramatic. Connor treats you like a princess." Millie spoke.

"I know and that's because we're together. You and Max aren't and he still treats you like that." The blonde girl reminded her.

Millie thought back and realised it was true. But she never took any notice because it was just how they had always acted after becoming friends it was the same with Lando. The three of them were best friends and it was just how the two boys treated her.

"Listen Mil. Whether you want to believe it or not, it's true. You two are going to end up together eventually it's only a matter of time." Jennie informed her before standing up and walking over to the boys.

Millie sat and followed the blonde as she walked away until her eyes eventually landed on Max who was laughing at something Lando had just said. She found herself unconsciously smiling.
She brushed it off before standing up and walked after Jennie to join them.

—————