12

Millie and Ria were dancing around to the music as Niran and the sound crew were getting set up for today's Quadrant video, Who Wants To Be A Millionare?

"Are you two ready?" Niran asked looking at the pair of girls.

The girls stopped what they were doing and realised everything was set up for the video and all that was left to do was chose names for teams of two.

"I'm picking first." Ria said as she walked towards the bucket on the table.

Niran was being the host while the rest of Quadrant, minus Lando, would be taking part as their CEO was currently on a flight to Russia for his next race.

"Ethan." Ria read of the piece of paper in her hand before walking over to the team's newest addition.

"Me next." Millie spoke walking towards the bucket. She reached inside and grabbed a piece of paper before reading the name. "Uh."

"Who did you get?" Max wondered looking at the brown haired girl.

"You." Millie said dramatically causing the others to laugh.

"Why? I'm a good teammate." Max told her.

"You have no sense of general knowledge whatsoever." Millie reminded him as she walked towards the former F3 driver.

Max tried to argue back as he looked around the others for some help but they knew as well as he did that what Millie said was through.

The two girls were paired off which left Steve and Aarav to be together. First up was Ria and Ethan meaning the others had to leave so they couldn't hear the questions Niran was asking.

—————

It was eventually Max and Millie's turn as the pair headed into the room and took a seat on the two high stools in front of the black screen next to Niran.

"I win." Millie said with a smile as she sat down.

"We haven't even started yet." Niran reminded her with a laugh.

"I know. But I wanna win. So don't mess this up." Millie spoke pointing her finger in Max's direction causing the Birmingham born boy to hold up his hand in defence.

"So who wants to be a millionaire the answer to that question is Millie. Just roll the credits already." Niran explained.

"And me." Max said holding his hand up.

"Okay let's get started. What is the name of Microsoft's first ever gaming console?" Niran asked.

"Oh. I'm a bit young too young for this. I don't know." Max replied.

"What and I'm not? You're older than I am." Millie told him. "I don't think it's the last one."

"Yeh me neither." Max agreed. "I definitely remember the Xbox 360."

"Same. So the one before that was most likely the Xbox." The brown haired girl spoke and Max nodded in agreement.

"So Xbox? £100, that's correct." Niran told them. "Next question. As of the day of filming, how many world titles does Sir Lewis Hamilton have?"