9

Millie awoke the next morning with an arm laid across her face. She rolled her eyes before pushing it off but managed to roll Max off the bed.

"Max." Millie exclaimed as she watched him hit the floor. She placed her hands over her mouth in shock at what she had just done.

"What was that for?" Max wondered as he popped his head up and leant in on the edge of the bed, his bed head clearly visible along with his sleepy eyes.

"I'm so sorry. Your arm was in my face and I pushed it off. I didn't realise you were so close to the edge of the bed." Millie apologised as Max stood up and crawled back into the bed.

"Apology accepted. Now I'm going back to sleep." Max told her before burying his head in the pillow.

"No. You can't. We're going back out on the boat today remember?" Millie replied before standing up and walking towards the wardrobe.

"You guys go. I'll stay here." Max muttered into the pillow.

"No, you will too. Get up." Millie told him.

"You're bossy." Max spoke as he turned his head and opened his eyes to look at her.

"You're only figuring this out now?" Millie wondered causing Max to laugh.

"No. I knew it from the start." Max replied.

"Now get up. By the time I come out you better be up and dressed." Millie said after grabbing her clothes and heading to the bathroom.

"She's bossy." Max spoke to himself as he lay in the bed.

"I heard that." Millie shouted from the bedroom causing Max to laugh and roll his eyes before getting up to get dressed.

—————

Millie stood up and grabbed a shirt that was laying on the couch and threw it on

Millie stood up and grabbed a shirt that was laying on the couch and threw it on. She could feel the sun getting really deep into her shoulders and she didn't want to burn.

"I want shirt back." Max called out as he watched Millie walk passed while he was sitting talking with the boys.

"Yeh, yeh." Millie waved him off before walking inside the yacht where the girls were.

"So." Lando said as he turned around to face Max once Millie had disappeared inside.

"So." Max copied his actions causing everyone to laugh.

"When are you going to tell Millie how you feel?" Lando wondered looking across the table at his best friend.

"What?" Max asked in confusion and realised that all of the boys were now staring at him. "Really? All of you?"

"Yes." The 5 boys replied together.

"Come on mate. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how you two feel about each other. You're not exactly subtle." Tom explained.

"Tom's right. You two have been flirting since you met each other." Lando reminded him. Max thought back to the first time he met Millie and sure they got on very well pretty quickly but he didn't think it was flirting.

Max wouldn't admit it to any of the boys here especially not when Millie was only a few feet away inside, but he did have some sort of feelings for the brown haired girl even though he wasn't completely sure what they were.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Max shook his head in reply.

"Say what you like. But the day Millie arrives home with a boyfriend you'll be angry at yourself for not having the balls to ask her first." Lando told Max before standing up and heading inside to the girls.

The rest of the boys followed after Savannah called out that lunch was ready. Max stayed behind for a moment and looked at the the sea as thoughts ran through his head.

—————

"Oh my god." Jennie spoke as the four girls walked up to the middle deck of the boat where the boys were.

"What are you guys wearing?" Millie wondered as the 6 boys stood there wearing Mexican hats and giant Mexican wrestlers on their pants.

"Us? What are you wearing?" Martin asked in reply.

"Clothes." Savannah replied.

"But it's Mexican night." Oliver told his fiancé.

"Yeh meaning Mexican food. No one told you guys to dress like that." Millie spoke up.

"Oh well. Too late now." Max sheugged his shoulders in reply causing the girls to laugh.

Today was their second last night in Greece with them flying home in two days time so they decided to have one last big night of fun but hiring a chef to come on board and cook for them.

Max headed inside to grab beers and Millie followed after him to help. The chef had laid out an entire table filled with drinks in ice buckets to keep them cool.

"Need some help?" Millie asked as she watched Max struggle to car all the drinks.

"Please." Max replied as he tried not to drop anything.

Millie walked forward and proceeded to take some of the bottles from Max's arms. As she did, their hands briefly touched with both of them feeling something strange before carrying on with what they were doing.

Millie quickly walked away carrying the drinks out and placing them down in front of the three girls before taking a seat.

"What's wrong?" Luisa wondered looking across to the girl in front of her.

"Huh? Nothing." Millie shook her head in reply.

"Millie. You're blushing." Jennie told her causing Millie to feel her face.

"I am not. It's sun burn." Millie replied.

"You don't burn. Even if you wanted to you don't." Jennie reminded her causing Millie to mentally scowl herself for making up such a stupid lie.

Millie glanced over to where the boys were taking a few feet away. Her eyes briefly met Max's as he had already been staring at her before she caught him causing him to turn away.

"Millie." Savannah exclaimed catching her attention. "Did something happen?"

"What? No. Of course not." The brown haired girl shook her head in reply.

"Hmmmm." Savannah replied even though she didn't fully believe her fiancé's brother's best friend.

—————