chapter 1

This is how it is done makayla!!!!!

        Ash ran out of his house and to Prof. Oak's lab. He finally turned ten, yesterday, and was old enough to get a pokemon license. He made it to Prof. Oak's lab and stoped at the enterance when he saw Garry. Blushing he jerked his view away from Garry and Garry just chuckeld.

"Whats wrong Ash, are you sick?" Garry said as he put his forehead to Ash's. Ash just pushed him away and ran into the lab.

        In the lab he got his first pokemon, charmander, ( Cause if you are a pokemon nerd you should know that charmander should be Ash's first according to the original games ) and Garry got Squirtle. They both recieved a pokedex from Prof. Oak and he explained to them that he wanted them to complete the pokedex so he could see and study the pokemon of the world.

        Garry asked ash if he needed help getting through the veridian forest but ash refused and ran as fast as he could. As Ash walked around the forest trying to find a way out he thought he should've taken up Garry's offer but he just couldnt... not after what Garry gave Ash as a present on his birthday... His (reference X3) pokeballs (this is what i referenced to http://www.wattpad.com/117664759-anime-one-shots-pok%C3%A9mon-ash-x-gary )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the night before~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Ash's mom planned a surprise party for ash on his birthday. Everyone, except Garry, was there. Ash wanted Garry to be there because they were best freinds, even though they competed a lot. Ash sent everyone away early because he was pretty tired and didnt want to be drowsy tomorrow.

        Ash went up to his room and changed into his pajama's. he closed the window turned off the lights and plopped on bed. it was pretty hot so he didnt wear his shirt to sleep then he realized, he didnt leave the window open. After that realization Garry suddenly jumped on top of him and held his hand over ash's mouth.

"G-Garry!?!"

"Oyasumi, Ash!" Garry said with a nice smirk on his face

"Wh- what are you doing here!?"

"keep your voice down or your mom'll come up here"

"fine... so... what are you doing"

"I wanted to COME up here give you a present"

         Ash gave a confused look and squirmed a little to try and get his hands free from Garry's grip. It was pointless, Garry was stronger than ash. "Garry let go of my hands alre- -" Before Ash could finish his sentance Garry combined his mouth with Ash's. All ash could do is moan since garry's toungue was stuck up Ash's mouth.

        Ash moaned more and squirmed as he blushed. Garry finally took his mouth out of Ash's and continued to licking and kissing his neck. "G-Garry aahh~~ S-Stop" Ash exclaimed in a restrained shout to keep quiet. Garry grabed both of ash's hands with one of his and licked ash's neck as he reached down to (lol) fondle his pokeballs. Garry then proceeded to pulling down Ash's pajamas. He took off his shirt and kissed ash again.

        They were both na~ked now and garry lifted both of ash's legs over his shoulders and went on to playing Licky-Licky with ash's hole. "GARRY WAIT!?!" ash exclaimed. "shut up. be quiet!" garry whispered. Then he stuck his toungue inside. "AHhhh~~~ mmm~~" ash restrained himself from shouting.

        "I liked it, you?" Garry said with a cocky smile. Ash just shot a threatning look at him telling garry that he wont accept that he likes it. "Well now that you're loose i guess i'll just help myself!" Garry poked the tip to ash's hole. "ahh~ nooo~ stop garry..." Garry didnt listen, he just put it in slowly, more and more untill it was all in. "garry, wait" ash could feel it inside of him but it was dull since gary was'nt moving. "should i move?" garry said. then did.

        Garry could'nt stop thrustin into ash, it felt so good and ash seemed to like it. ash was moaning so much trying to keep his voice in. Garry wanted to make ash feel even better, so he took Ash's  legs and lifted them up to put it all in! "ahhhh~ mm no garryyyy~~ " Ash felt really good. Garry was hitting a really good spot. Garry was rubbing ash's prostate with his shaft and the upper part of ash's bladder with his head.

        Garry went faster and faster. more moans realesed from both mouths. as they drowned in their pleasure. it got inteanse. garry and ash moaned louder and louder. then they released their loads.