Untitled Part 3

Ash woke up the next morning. He woke up a little confused and realized that he was in Garry's arms. Butterflies were flying around in Ash's stomach as he moaned softly while trying to get out of bed as per not waking Garry. Ash got dressed and went to the bathroom to wash his face, brush his teeth, take a painful shit, wash his bloody hands, ETC.

Garry wakes up and see's that ash is not there. He gets up and starts to the bathroom but Ash comes out. "Hiya!" Garry said with a big smile... he was still naked. Ash blushed and threw a towel at him closing his eyes. "PUT SOMETHING ON!!!" said Ash while facing the opposite direction. Garry giggled a bit and put on said towelllllllllllllllllllllllll (WTF?).

"Hey, Ash, you... wanna take a break today?" Garry said scratching the back of his head.

"A break... from what? All we do is battle and catch Pokémon." Ash said monotone.

"Well... I meant if... you want to go on a date today?" Garry said a little shy

Garry and Ash might have had sex but they never really went on a date before! Garry was nervous, when he did it with Ash it was dark and he was in the moment but this time the sun was shining through the window and Ash was at least .94 meters away... and he was only wearing a towel. Ash was a little uncomfterable, he was never asked out before... actually he never really talked to anyone but prof. Oak, his mom, sometimes the gym leaders, and Garry. Pretty much; the room was awkward.

"Umm... okay." Ash said a little shaky, wondering what he was gonna do.

"YOSHAA~! Let's go!" Garry said putting on his pants and falling forwards.

"Uh? Are you okay...? Garry?" Ash said almost embarrassed to know him.

"Yeah, just... just wait a sec." Garry groaned.

Later at Cinnibar Island

Ash and Garry were fishing on the side of the Island. People walked by getting on boats and also getting ready to fish. The sun was high up in the sky and the two lovers were having a conversation of their travels.

"... Then I got to Misty and I couldn't beat her at all! I had to run around battling and leveling up. Then Charmander learned slash and I took her over-powered Starmy down in 1 hit!" Said Ash with a slight red on his cheeks.

"Ha! You really do suck! I took her out my first try! She was so easy!" Garry said merrily bragging.

"What!? Really!? So... that wasn't you that went in before I got there then went back after I had won?" said Ash trying to pretend to be confused.

"Uh... yea! I think that was someone else... that you are talking about..." Garry said with a wryly smile scratching at the back of his head.

"Ha ha! I knew it was you!"

"N-No you're mistaken!!"

After some time Garry decided to show Ash the museum in Pewter City. The sky was painted orange pink and yellow, when they left, and Garry wanted to show Ash a nice place. They went to lavender town and his Fearow carried them both to the top of the Poke-Tower.

"waow... its beautiful!" Ash said in amazement as they watched the sun down.

"yea, it is, isn't it?"

They watched for some time until Ash fell asleep on Garry's shoulder.

I wish this could last forever.