Chapter 5

Garry was walking towards the indigo league, but stopped as officer Jenny ran up to him screaming "GARRY, GARRY!!!" He paused and looked at her.
"What's wrong?"
"I have bad news!"
~
Later in vermillion city
~
Officer Jenny led Garry to her office and sat him down in front of a computer with had two seats by. Officer Jenny took the other seat and played a video of outside a hotel.
"Hey isn't that Ash?" Garry asked
"Yes but look" officer Jenny responded
"..."
"*gasp* they paralyzed him?!?"he yelled in disbelieve.
"Where did they go?" He demanded
"IDK" she said in a calm voice trying to calm Garry.
"Look!" Garry said looking at the screen
It took officer Jenny a while to realize that the car, that team rocket used, was leaking oil.
"I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE THAT!!" She said as she threw herself at the corner to sulk.
"S-so many years as a detective... And I didn't notice something as obvious as that..."
Garry face palmed.
"Bitch is this the time to be sulking..." Garry said extremely irritated.
"S-Sorry!" She said as she saw the dark violet aura around him. "Lets go see if the oil is still there!" Said officer Jenny, trying to get him to stop being mad at her.
Later, at the hotel, Garry and officer Jenny go to the street of the hotel as a janitor is cleaning the oil.
"Wait!!" They both yell unanimously.
"NO DONT I KNOW I MADE MISTAKES IN THE PAST BUT I JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON IM SORRY!!!!!"

"..."

Garry clears his throut, throat, throught... inside of his neck.
"We aren't here to arrest you we just needed you to stop cleaning the oil." said Garry.
"Why?"
"We have to follow the trail" responded officer Jenny (Can I just call her OJ Simpson? XD)
"Why?"
"No time to explain!" Yells Garry and tries to grab Officer Jenny's arm but officer Jenny stops him.
"Actually we have a little time."
" *sigh* no bitch we don't have time. we don't even know what's happening to him, so how would you know we have time."
"But I'm tired we walked all the way here you didn't even let me get my bike."
"I WILL MURDER YO BITCH ASS NOW LETS GO!!" Yelled Garry.