chapter ten

"So what happened?" asked Ash once more.

Garry pulled Ash out the door and Jenny sighed.

"Garry, baka, stop!" exclaimed Ash.

Garry ran into his room, not the one ash was resting in but the one across.

"Don't ask that question again..." Garry said with a worried and faraway look.

Garry didn't want Ash to know that he killed, like 4 people... even though they fucking deserved to die... like... what dufuq drama cliché's?

Garry also didn't want Ash to know what happened to him! Garry mentally winced as he thought about it.

"Fine," said ash looking at Garry's serious face. "I won't ask but I want to know what happened to my Pokémon!"

"W-We don't know yet." At that ash instantly looked ten times more depressed that a few seconds ago. Garry wanted ash to think about something else. (IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GUESSED WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN YOU, AND YOU'RE INNOCENT MIND, SHOULD LEAVE RIGHT NOW.)

Garry pushed ash onto his bed. "G-Garry..."

One hand went up, under, ash's shirt and started caressing ash's right nipple. The other held ash's head, slightly, upward so Garry can suck and kiss the sensitive part of ash's neck. Ash started whimpering out of the pleasure he was receiving. Garry then slid down to ash's left nipple and started sucking, and slightly biting, it.

"Ah!!! Garry~!"

"hmph! He....." a familiar yet unknown voice crept through the room.

Both garry and ash stopped and looked at the doorway... it was professor oak.

"ummm... hi gramps..." said Garry nervous-like

"HAHAHAHA!!!! Ahhhhhh... your face was just priceless... *throat clear* hello ash." Oak said going from crazy-man-laugh to normal.

"well... carry on I guess. Ha!"

Garry ran up and locked the door as he shut it. Then went back and continued.

Garry went to ash and pulled the covers over them. He then reached for a remote at the side of his bed to turn on a medium level noise playlist that was mostly made up of imagine dragons.           

Garry went down to ash's pants and started to unzip them. Then he pulled off, both, ash's pants and boxers. He then proceeded to suck on ash's dick. Ash almost let out a loud cry but turned his face to the side and masked his face in the pillow.

"mmm~ s-stop I'm a-abou--... eh~."

Garry pulled his head away before ash came. Then he went up and kissed ash.

"Garry..." ash moaned as he looked down. Garry's pants were already off so he pushed his against ash's and put his fingers inside ash's mouth. He slightly moved his hips and after a second he took his fingers out and put it in ash's ass.

"ahhh~ Garry m-more- AH~." Exclaimed ash.

After a while Garry pushed against ash's entrance. Then as his head got in he pushed a little harder. Then when he got halfway through; he pushed, very hard, all the way in.

"ahhhhhh~!!!!!!"

"mmph, ash... cute"

Garry thrusted faster, then deeper and then harder. Ash only spent his time moaning Garry's name and Garry just focused on trying to make it better for ash. Then Garry had an idea.

"mmm~ ga- GARRY AH~~" ash saw that Garry had put his hand on ash's dick and started pumping when he thrusted outward!

After so much thrustin' and pumpin' an' shi' – they both came and Garry fell on ash.

HALLLOOOOO LONG TIME NO WRITE... SORRY... BUT ANY WAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE COMMENTS REALLY HELP A LOT WITH MOTIVATING ME—I KNOW YOU READ THAT A LOT BUT ONCE YOU START WRITING AND PEOPLE START COMPLIMENTING THIS SMUTTY SHIT CALLED A STORY ITS REALLY MOTIVATING BYYEEEEEE XP