chapter 2

The next morning Ash woke up alone in bed. He thought about the previous night and he blushed and pulled the covers over his head. “Gaaaarryyyy~~ baaaakaaaa~.” Ash moaned. He looked over at his clock and realized it was about time to get his first Pokémon. So he quickly got dressed forgetting, almost forgetting, everything and ran out to Prof. Oak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~present day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            I really regret not accepting his offer Ash thought as he sighed. Still walking through, with a slight red on his cheeks, he scratched the back of his head and wondered how to get out of the forest. Finally he saw a kid named bug-boy, wearing shorts, and he battled him. After winning ash asked where viridian city was and bug-boy pointed to a close horizon. “Thanks!!” Ash said as he walked off.

            Later in viridian city, ash tried battling misty but THAT OVER-FUCKING-POWERED STARYU KILLED HIM ALL THE TIME WHAT THE FUCK NINTENDO!!!!!! So he tried leveling up by going up the stairway and trying to find new Pokémon. After some time charmander learned slash, a normal attack, and he grew ten levels. After that Staryu had no chance against charmander and ash decided he was gonna stay at the hotel. (Oh shit I just realized that misty might not even be the viridian city gym leader, sorry)

            At the hotel- “ASH…” Garry shouted as he ran towards Ash. “Hey ash. You finally beat misty?” Garry looked at ash, just, walk away. Hehe, guess I shoulda waited a little longer huh? Thought Garry. “Aaaasssh~” whined Garry. “I have a favor to ask.” Said Garry in a pleading manner. “W-What is it?” Ash said blushing a little more. “Uh, don’t take this the wrong way buuuuutttt~ team rocket robbed most of my money soo~ can we sleep together?”

“W-What!?” Ash said “No of course not!!” he continued.

“Please ash, we’ll split it 50/50 come oooonnn~”

“N-NO. I’ll pay half for your room but you’re not sleeping with me.”

“But ash… there is only one room left” Garry said as he drooped down his head.

“Fine, but you’re sleeping on the floor!”

            At the room, Ash made Garry a bed on the floor with a couple of blankets and a single pillow as Garry was brushing his teeth.

“Hey ash, aren’t you gonna brush your teeth?” Garry asked as he stuck his head out the door. Ash could tell he was washing his face because there was a blue towel around his neck and he was only wearing pajama pants.

“Yea I’m just fixing your bed” Said Ash finishing up.

            Ash walked to the room of bathing and Garry was preparing a bath ( ~////~ ). Ash ignored it and proceeded to washing his face and brushing his teeth. Once he was done- “hey ash wanna get in with me?” Garry asked. Ash blushed and said “NO NO NO DEFINETLY NOT!!!”

“Whaaat, come on I think it’s big enough for the four of us.”

“Four?”

“Yea; You, me, charmander and Squirtle.”

“Oh, well, as long as our Pokémon are out… YOU CANT TRY ANYTHING IN FRONT OF OUR POKEMON, OKAY!!??” (yes, to what you just thought)

            Ash got into the tub then Charmander and Squirtle started splashing water on each other. Garry told ash a joke and everyone was laughing. The bathroom was filled with steam from the warm water Ash and Garry were in. Ash told Garry about how long he was stuck in the forest.

“… And I regretted not going with you and I got really bored but-“Ash suddenly stopped. He was about to tell Garry that he was thinking about that night.

“’But’ what?” Garry asked confused.

“But… there were many trainers that I fought… and one even told me how to get through the forest!” Ash replaced the words he was about to say last time.

“That’s not it” Garry said

“Huh?”

“I can tell when you’re lying and that isn’t what you were about to say.”

“…” Ash stayed silent

“Come on tell me”

“… I… I was thinking about my birthday…” Ash said blushing.

“Hehe, oh~” Garry saw that Squirtle and Charmander were asleep so he put them back in their poke balls.

“So you kept yourself, entertained hmm?” he continued

“Don’t say it like that” Ash demanded too embarrassed to take his head fully out of the water.

            Garry got closer to Ash as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his head and pulled it closer to kiss him.

“Garryyy~ nooo~” Ash whined.

            All the water was drained and ash put a towel around himself, so did Garry. Ash was about to get dressed but Garry shut the lights and tackled him onto the bed. “WAHHH!?!” Ash exclaimed in surprise. “Let’s go again, alright Ash?” Garry grabbed the hands that were trying to push him away and held them both against the bed. Then progressed to kissing him and caressing his nipples.

            Garry procured Ash’s towel and threw it across the room along with his own. Garry gave Ash another deep kiss and Ash moaned. “Garry I said nooo~!” Ash whined, but Garry didn’t care. He slid his hand down Ash’s stomach touching his hardness. Garry stroked Ash and put his fingers from his other hand into ash. “Gah! G-Garry baaakaaa noooo!”

As Garry prepared Ash he kissed him making both their heads light and gave the sense of floating on a cloud of pleasure. Without thinking, Garry stuck himself inside of Ash. For some time, Garry tried going slow until Ash would get used to it, but he lost himself and went faster and harder. Gradually it got more intense as Garry went even harder. Ash moaned and panted. “Garry… AHH <3… I… love you AHH!” Ash said. “Guh, ha, shiiitt~” Garry said through pants and his face got even more red.

“Garry! I’m… I’m AH!” Ash said trying to restrain his voice. “guh, me too” Garry said. A few pushes afterwards and they both came in unison. “AHH~” they both breathed simultaneously.

Garry drew out of ash and laid there with him. They were both trying to catch their breath. Ash pulled up the blanket over both body’s and cuddled with Garry. “I love you too, Ash” and they drifted off to sleep.