Chapter sex i mean six

Ash fluttered his eyes as he tried to remember what happened where he was and why he was in so much pain. He knew about the fight he had and the shot they gave him then being paralyzed and hit in the head. After that he didn't know.
Ash groaned trying to stand until he realized he was shackled to the ceiling. After a few minutes he was fully awake and screaming hoping someone would hear him. Then someone came through the door it was some big guy with a suit, a Kangaskan following behind him.
"Ohio gozaimasu, sleep well?" Said the man.
"WHO ARE YOU!?!"
The man chuckled.
"Why would I tell you." He said
ash looked at the mans Kangaskan and tried to call for Charmander but he then realized that Charmander wasn't there. Then he noticed he was naked and the man's smirk explained everything.
"Kangaskan... go wait outside"
~
Garry
~
"Ugh, how much longer do we have to walk?"
Whined Officer Jenny as she was being dragged by Garry.
"Until we find my boyfriend!!"
Then they saw the truck that took Ash on the side of the road with two pepples working on it.
"HEY!!"
Yells Garry and officer Jenny unanimously.

A/N I got lazy and I wanted to upload today so I just put this.
~bye