Chapter Mate WAT DAFAQ IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?

"ASH!!! ARE YOU OKAY!?"
Yelled Garry to the boy shackled to to ceiling.
"G-Garry..."
Groaned Ash. Garry could tell he had been drugged or something and he got furious!
Garry and Officer Jenny tried to release ash and couldn't succeed so Garry got officer Jenny's gun and shot the shackles, releasing Ash. Officer Jenny caught Ash as he fell after being released and he groaned some more before saying: "hurry~ Run..." then Ash passed out again.
Garry lifted Ash, bridal style, and ran out with officer Jenny. Close to the exit Ash said that he didn't have his Pokemon.
"Ash we'll get your Pokemon later but now we have to run!!" Said Garry trying to get out AFAP (hehe...FAP)
Just when they reached the exit the two TRs were awake and ready to battle!
"You're not going anywhere!" Said TR 3.
"Get out of my way."
Said Garry calmly.
"HA! Or what?"
Just then that TR got shot.
(Okay lemme just say I'm into creepy pasta so I love blood!)
The other TR stared at Garry in horror after watching his friend get shot.
"GARRY STOP THAT IVE BEEN A COP FOR YEARS AND YOUVE ALREADY KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN IVE EVEN ARRESTED!!!!"
"Wow you're a really bad cop"
Garry said sarcastically while officer Jenny stared in horror at Garry. Garry looked at Ash and he was still passed out, good, Garry didn't want him to see him kill someone... but Garry felt pretty good while doing it.
Garry picked up Ash again and started running again looking at Ash. Garry knew that it was all worth it... but he was kinda bored since it wasn't like all the movies, but that's doesn't matter as long as he's got his Ash.
~
Later at Viridian city
~
Ash lays in the bed at professor Oak's house. Professor Oak gave him some medicine to help with the pain and drowsiness. He woke up a few hours after arriving.
Ash tried to open his eyes but the medicine made him really tired and weak.
Ash groaned trying to get someone in there to give him water.
"Ash?" Said Garry peaking his head through the window.
Ash groaned again and professor Oak walked in bumping Garry to the ground with a smile.
"Hi Ash, how do you feel?"
Asked Oak
Ash gave another groan telling him that he wasn't good.
"Garry go get a glass of water!"and with that Garry ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and ran back.
"I TOLD YOU TO GET A GLASS OF WATER NOT A BOTTLE!!!!"
Then he ran back and poured the water into a cup. Oak gave him some water very slowly so that he doesn't spill any on Ash.
After some tests and writing on a clipboard Oak thought ash would be stable for the next few hours until medication.
"You can stay here with Ash"
Said Oak then walked out.
"Ash..."
Whimpered Garry. Oak told him what had happened. through the tests and analyzations oak conducted he assumed that Ash had been poisoned with varicose types of Pokemon venom. then had been raped within the past few days. That's how Garry knew it wasn't him because they had bent done it before a week ago.
Garry was practically dying of anger and sadness for Ash. he wanted revenge but no one knows where Giovanni is! Garry hated this he wanted ash to wake up with all his energy already.
Ash gave a small moan and looked at Garry with quarter-lit eyes.
Garry thought he wanted more water so he put the glass to Ash's mouth. Slowly tilting it until he thought it was enough. Garry sat on the chair next to Ash, as he held Ash's hand. (æ,,,æ <--- it's an alien!!). After a few hours ash finally started speaking again! ... sort of. his voice was hoarse and weak and he kept failing in the middle of his sentences. Garry just smiled and gave him what he wanted which was mostly water and cuddles.
"Ga- rry... Ch-ar-man..."
Ash tried but failed. the poison was powerful and Oak found large amounts... Garry tried to keep from getting angry because Ash was there.
"Officer Jenny hasn't caught Giovanni yet... so we haven't found Charmander."
Ash would have cried if he had the strength.