Chapter 11

SORRY I HAD NOT UPDATED IN A little WHILE. IVE BEEN BUSY WITH... NOT HAVING INTERNET AND SCHOOL BLOCKING WATTPAD, ALONG WITH PURE LAZINESS! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO I PRESENT THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT PROBABLY WONT MAKE ANY SENSE SINCE ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS AND I FORGOT EVERYTHING.

Ash woke up to face Garry's chest. "Mm~"
Ash moaned.
Their arms were around each other and Ash's left leg was under Garry's and his right in between. Then he realized that there soft dicks were touching which made him blush... Then hard.

Garry woke up when he felt some thing poking at his lower stomach.
"Hm?"
He opens his eyes then notices that Ash is buried in his chest. Then notices his hard-on.

Garry gets close to Ash's ear and whispers;
"Love you..."

Ash blushes even more but then whispers the phrase back to Garry which makes Garry smile. Garry pulls Ash's face towards him and kisses him deeply, then proceeds to pinch Ash's nipple with one hand and massages his ass with the other.

Garry pulls out of the kiss and sticks his nipple fingers into Ash's mouth and lets him suckle it. On the while, Garry sucks Ash's neck and continues to ass massage.

About ten seconds later Garry pushes Ash down and turns him around to make a 69 formation.

Garry sticks his wet fingers into Ash's ass and pumps his dick in intervals. Ash starts to suck Garry's dick as well!

What da fuck
How do I fix this?

Okay

"Mm" moans Ash as Garry puts a second finger moving in and out. Ash's dick starts to twitch, and Garry knew that mention he was about to cum. He stopped moving his fingers and hand. Then told Ash to turn, back, around.

Garry started kissing Ash again and Ash moaned. Garry placed his hand on one of Ash's most sensitive, outer, parts; the base of his back. Ash arched back as he felt Garry's hand on the top part of his ass.

"Agh~" Ash moaned as Garry started caressing with one and putting in fingers with the other. Ash forced Garry's fingers out, out of desperation, and suddenly say on Garry's hard dick.

"Agh. A-Ash!" Garry moaned as Ash suddenly sat without warning.

Ash starts to move slowly.

"A-aah- mm~" breaths Ash as he starts to move even faster.

"Ohh~ Garry! Ahh GARRY! Agh ahh mm." Exclaims Ash as he breaths heavily and goes even faster then harder taking all of Garry in.

(Like no seriously Garry's body is inside of Ash's ass like waddafuq?)

Back to the story

The both moan and pant kissing and moving. Garry lifts Ash out-to his dick and sets Ash doggy-style!

Ash's face is down biting the sheets of the bed and his hands are being held by Garry in a somewhat uncomfortable yet sexy way!

Garry thrusts into Ash and pulls him back so his body is suspending above the bed with his arms and legs as support.

Garry keeps humping and keeps pulling back putting Ash in a sweet sort of pain. They both cum after an hour of this and Garry releases Ash making his limbs numb by them popping back into place.

"Don't do it like that anymore!" Complained Ash.

"But you liked it..." Said Garry

"That's only because the pleasure was greater than the pain." Replied Ash.

"But I want only pleasure!" He continued.

"Okay, okay, fine I won't do it like that anymore." Sighs Garry a look of disappointment on his face.

"But it was amazing... Like we hadn't done it in a long time... Hmm" Garry says looking at the camera

"Yea" says Ash looking at the camera.

PLEASE DONT KILL ME!! Oh right... It's just a story... Whew!