Long Distance--Chapter 2

...........................

September 14, 2011 7:56 p.m.

To: Mattistheicemaster@gmail.com

From: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

...........................

Matt,

Finally a full day of packing is over! Was it this hard and time consuming to pack when you were getting ready to go to Canada? My mother eventually got me to pack after a series of screams, threats, and pleads. I broke after she threatened to take away my computer, which would mean....

NO EMAIL! =(

Your new roommate sounds annoying. I mean seriously a physics major? Was he forced or did he do it of his own free will? It seems like torture to me, but i'm not going to judge!

My dad is traveling again and won't be here to see me off to college so I said goodbye to him today. I think it is making my mom even more flighty if that is even possible. That woman has already baked three cakes, two dozen cupcakes, and is now on her fourth batch of chocolate chip cookies! I am pretty sure she has O.C.D. disorder! It even has me thinking college is going to be fun because I will be away from her most of the time. Thank god she has not realized how to use the computer yet. My mom is the most technologically challenged person I have ever met as you got a glimpse of, when you came over to fix the microwave after she stupidly put a metal fork into it.

Speak of the devil...I hear her shrieking in the kitchen and i'm pretty sure I smell smoke. I better go check it out...

Talk to you later,

Amy

Time left: 195 days (so long!)

.......................................

September 14, 2011 @ 10:23 p.m.

To: Mattistheicemaster@gmail.com

From: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

......................................

Hey Amy,

Your right! Physics isn't my study of choice, but apparently the guy is pretty good at it. Who knew anyone could even understand it? 

Also do not worry about the packing. It did not take me very long, but I am a guy all we need is a toothbrush, clothes, and the occasional poster. Not that hard to pack!

Hahahaha your mom seems just like I remember, since I last saw her a couple months ago when she invited me to dinner. I don't think she is a big fan of me...However, I do admit kissing you on the porch was not the smartest thing in the world. But in my defense I did not know she was look out the window at us!

My roommate is glaring at me and is already in bed. Apparently Jake isn't a big fan of what he calls "After hours e-mailing". Better go before he reports me to the campus authority.

See ya,

Matt

.........................

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

!

!

!