Long Distance Chapter 4

...............................................................

September 17, 2011 @ 10:12 a.m.

To: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

From: Mattistheicemaster@gmail.com

.............................................................

Hey,

I just finished with morning practice. How are you? I am so used to you being there to meet me after practice! It is definitely not the same. I miss you. Maybe we should get together earlier? 192 days seems like a long time!

I didn't go to the party last night it seemed like a bad idea considering I had practice in the morning. Haaha! I am probably the only college guy that doesn't go partying on the weekend. Maybe i'm special?

Matt

...............................................................

September 17, 2011 @ 10:35 a.m.

To: Mattistheicemaster@gmail.com

From: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

..........................................................

Matt,

I e-mailed you back right away..since you missed me so much ;). I am still awaiting the first day of being a college student and not sure if I am looking forward to it. Getting together earlier? I am all for it! But...refunding the ticket I already purchased way in advance? Not happening.

I am sure your not the only one that did not go partying...your roommate remember? He probably loves to chat with you and tell you everything in his rule book! But don't worry your always special to me.

Lots of love,

Amy

xoxoxoxoxxoxxxxxxxxxx

Days Left: 192

.........................................................

Chat request message:

From: GabiRellings

To:MattCarlson

Accepted

......................................................

10:05 p.m. Gabi: Hey classmate ;)

10:08 p.m. Matt: Hey. Whats up?

10:09 p.m. Gabi: Nothing really. I did not see you at the party last night. Where were you?

10:09 p.m. Matt: Studying

10:11 p.m. Gabi: Your classes are already assigning homework?

10:11 p.m. Matt: Ya

10:14 p.m. Gabi: You missed out! Well next weekend there is another party at 11. Same place.

10:15 p.m. Matt: At 11? No thanks.

10:17 p.m. Gabi: Why not? College is all about having fun you know!

10:17 p.m. Matt: My roommate is a stickler for following rules. He won't let me out past 10.

10:18 p.m. Gabi: Dang! You got THAT type of roommate? That sucks. :(

10:25 p.m. Gabi: Well message me if you can ever get that roommate to lay off. K?

10:26 p.m. Matt: Sure thing. See ya

10:26 p.m. Gabi: Bye!

.............................................................

Chat Disconnected

..............................................................

Authors Note:

Yes! It is back! Finally! I included a chat between Gabi and Matt in this one as a special treat. I am going to start including chats so be ready! Also in the next couple chapters i'll be introducing friend(s) of Amy. And on the plus side....Yay Matt for seeing past Gabi's evil scheme! Haha I almost want to pat him on the head and say "good boy! good boy!" Like he is a dog.  Maybe this is what they call "getting to close to your characters?"

Oh well....

Please comment on these various questions:

What is your opinion on Gabi? Hate her? Love her (I don't see how you could...but whatever)?

Are you seeing any strain on Amy and Matt's relationship in any of the chapters? If so...where?

Also...

What do you think the name of Amy's friend should be? Please include:

What you thinkg the friends email should be:

What you would like there name to be:

What you would like there last name to be:

Any type of personality trait you think would be interesting for her/him to have? (optional)

Note: It can be a girl or guy doesn't matter. I am leaning towards a girl for that type of therapist character but I can do that for a guy as well...like a "brotherly" type character?

Ciao,

Emilestie

(Vote,Comment,Fan)