Long Distance-Chapter 3

September 15, 2011 @ 4:55 p.m.

To: Mattistheicemaster@gmail.com

From: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

....................................................

Matt,

Are you sure you can get through to your roommate it seems like he is a stickler for rule following. Did you know that Gabi is going to University of Toronto as well? I'm pretty sure her rich parents got her into it. She probably jumped at the chance to be near you again. Talk about desperate!

What do you do in your free time, since i'm not there ;)?

Your favorite e-mailer,

Amy

Time left: 194 days

.............................................

September 15, 2011 @ 7:20 p.m.

To: Mattistheicemaster@gmail.com

From: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

............................................

Amy,

I'll get Jake (my roommate) to ease up somehow. I actually saw Gabi at freshman orientation and we talked for a little while. She thought that you were going here as well, but she was surprised when I told her you were going to West Chester. Gabi and me have a couple classes together here.

I attached my schedule to this email if you want to see it.

Gabi was telling me about this party tomorrow night that I was thinking about going to, besides that my taste of college life has been pretty boring. There is an idea maybe i'll take Jake to the party!

Matt

..............................................

Hey guys so here is yet another chapter. Gabi, Gabi, Gabi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are so clueless sometimes...Oh and Matt's schedule is on the right. Any "attached" things to a e-mail will be on the right. Also what do you guys think of doing some of this story in chat message form? Like half e-mail and half chat? Just an idea.

I was thinking about uploading pictures of Amy, Matt, Jake, and Gabi. Heck maybe even Amy's crazy mom! Please, please, please.....

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!

=),

Emilestie