Chapter 8

...............................................................................

September 27, 2011

To: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

From: Mattheicemaster@gmail.com

................................................................................

Amy,

Hey! Sorry I got home and forgot to email back right away. My bad I know :( Practice is tough. I think coach has a personal vendetta against me. I went to brunch with a group of friends and yes Gabi was in the group. She invited me.

Now before you get mad, just hear me out, k? Gabi has really changed. I mean I really did think she was a real bitch before that loved to just hang on guys, but she seems to really be on top of things now. She was telling me how much she admired you even and how she regretted what she did in high school. Isn't that cool? I think we can be friends and when you come over to visit ill introduce you to again.

Thats all I have to report for now...Chat you later!

Matt

P.S. I might be going out late tonight (Hopefully be back before Jake notices)

...............................................................................

September 27, 2011

To: MattheIiemaster@gmail.com

From: BananaSplitzAmy89@gmail.com

.....................................................................................

Hey Matt,

Took you long enough to respond ;)

About Gabi...I am not really sure if I believe that she has changed all that much. I guess i'll have to see it to believe it. So can you not go out with her to much? I'm a little worried she is planning something. I think I can't shake off the image of what she was like in high school, ya know?

Have fun tonight, but don't stay out too late,

Amy

Days left: 182

P.S. Send me some pics of you and your roommate. Nikki wants more pics of Jake, and I want more pics of my handsome boyfriend ;)

............................................................................

Chat Request

To: AmyB

From: MattCarlson

Accepted

..............................................................................

1:45 a.m. Matt: Babe? You up?

1:45 a.m. Matt: Babe you not answeringgggg!

1:46 a.m. Matt: Babe! Babe! Babe!

1:47 a.m. Amy: Yes! I am here. Why are you chatting me so late? Can't we talk after I get some sleep?

1:48 a.m. Matt: Babe I just had to the best time college is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:50 a.m. Amy:  -_- Are you drunk?

1:51 a.m. Matt: What if I am? Isn't it alright? Its college babe!

1:51 a.m. Amy: Are you alright? Is Jake awake? Maybe you should get him...You know if you get caught you could lose your scholarship.

1:53 a.m. Matt: Nag! Your such a nag Amy. Can't you be a little more fun? All you do is nag! You know this is why I never took you to any parties...Stop bein' a buzzkill.

1:54 a.m. Amy: Excuse me? Matt I think you need to go to sleep. We can talk about this tomorrow.

1:55 a.m. Matt: Nag.

1:55 a.m. Amy: Matt I really think you should get to bed.

1:57 a.m. Matt: Gabi is fun ya know. She is great at throwin' parties.

2:00 a.m. Amy: Matt, were you with Gabi tonight?

2:07 a.m. Amy: Matt?

2:15 a.m. Amy: Matt, please tell me.

2:23 a.m. Matt: Hello this is Jake. Matt just fell asleep on his computer and the light woke me up. I'll take care of him from here.

2: 24 a.m. Amy: Oh thanks Jake. Can you tell him to contact me right away tomorrow?

2:25 a.m. Matt: Of course. And Amy? He is really drunk and didn't mean what he said about you. I think he really cares about you.

2:25 a.m. Amy: I know. Just tell him to contact me.

................................................................

Chat Disconnected

.....................................................................

 Dear Readers,

Thank you for being so patient! But as a reward I shall now deliver you what you have asked for...

DRAMA! 

Yes, drama folks. Lots of it! It is finally on the horizon. And I am also going to make sure Matt sends in a picture of him and Jake through one of his next emails. 

Nikki is just baggering me for not including her in this chapter. No worries, you will see more of Nikki soon enough. I have to at least attempt to get Nikki and Jake together right? I think it would be hilarious for Jake, the nerdy rule stickler type, and Nicole, the crazy freak of a beautician, to be together. Opposties attract! 

Damn there I go treating my character as real people again...Oh well! There real to me. 

Ciao,

Emilestie

P.S. How many of you think Matt is really just a horrible drunk? He needs to keep his mouth shut.