PROLOGUE

~~~~~~PROLOGUE~~~~~~

The whole place was filled with gunshots. We are here at a small building, the criminal's hideout fighting our ass off to take these criminals down.

This was an urgent mission when the police called us that Blackbeard was here. One of the biggest drug dealers in the country.

I was busy shooting and fighting these bad guys when I heard a sudden explosion. I heard Cap on the earpiece asking if we were alright. Everyone responded "yes" except me. Sobrang dami nila..

The Captain asked if I was alright, but I was too busy fighting. "Hey, Agent Nyx, are you still there?"

I was about to shoot when I ran out of bullets. Damn it!!

I used the gun to hit the guy near me. There are about ten men here, but I know there are still a lot of them.

Susuntukin ko na sana ang susugod sa akin kaso mayroong nagkulong sa akin gamit ang kanyang kamay patalikod. I used my strength to lift my feet off the ground and kick the guy in front using both my feet. He fell off the ground, so I used all my power to push the guy who's holding me backwards where the wall is. When I felt his back hit the wall, I used my right elbow to hit his ribs multiple times until he lost his strength to hold me. When I successfully got off his arms, I gave him an uppercut and kicked his balls using my knees, which made him kneel on the ground and scream in pain.

I quickly took his gun from his holster and shot everyone who came near me on their leg, so they would have a hard time chasing me.

When everyone was down, I held my knees while breathing hard. Exhausted.

"Hey, Agent Nyx. Are you still there?" Cap asked through the earpiece. I heard gunshots on the other line.

I took a deep breath for a while before answering him. "Yeah"

I was on the fourth floor of the building, which is the last floor. Nagkahiwa-hiwalay na kami para hindi makatas ang criminal na yon.

I heard Cap sigh on the other line. "Good. Are you alright?" he asked while slightly panting. I think he's running.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'll go to the rooftop and try to stop Blackbeard." I said before I ran to the stairs. It'll take a lot of time to ride the elevator.

Hindi ko na marinig ang sunod na sinabi ni Cap dahil sa pagmamadali kong makapunta sa rooftop bago pa makatakas ang kriminal na yon.

Papalapit na ako sa rooftop nang bigla akong nakarinig ng tunog ng helicopter. Sh*t!! I ran faster and when I was at the door to get to the rooftop, it was locked!!

Naghanap ako ng pwedeng ihampas sa door knob para tuluyan itong masira. Nakita ko ang fire extinguisher sa gilid at paulit-ulit na hinampas sa door knob hanggang sa ito ay matanggal. Finally, it opened, but then, the moment I opened the door, I was greeted by bullets.

Dali-dali kong sinarado ang pintuan ngunit huli na para maiwasan ko ang bala na dumaplis sa kanang balikat ko..

Kinuha ko ang panyong dala sa bulsa at nilagay sa tinamaang parte ng aking balikat para maiwasan ang pagdugo nito. Nang mabatid kong wala na ang putukan, dahan-dahan kong binuksan ang pintuan at nagulat ako sa bumungad sa akin.

Everyone is lying unconscious on the ground. Just how?? I walked slowly near the helicopter while pointing my gun, just in case, to check and only saw the pilot dead.

Nilibot ko ang paningin ko para hanapin si Blackbeard. The rooftop was quite messy. I saw someone moved beyond the barrels. It must be him. 

Lumapit ako sa pinagtataguan niya at tinutok ang baril nang biglang may naramdaman akong matigas na bagay na dumikit sa likod ng ulo ko. I closed my eyes to calm my self.

"Put your gun down and put your hands behind your head," the guy behind me said, before pressing his gun harder into my head.

I slowly put the gun down and, with a fast movement, I tripped his feet clockwise, causing him to lose his balance. I picked up my gun, then I shot his left leg. He tried to stand up after a while, but before he could do that, I kicked him in the face, which made him step back a little.

He checked his nose and saw if it was bleeding, and when he saw blood on his arms, he looked at me angrily before giving me a punch, but I immediately held his fist using my right hand and kicked his wound on the leg.

He screamed and cursed because of the pain. I shot his other leg again and  when I saw him lying on the ground, I turned my back and continued going to Blackbeard's hiding spot when he suddenly showed up and kicked my hand that was holding the gun.

"Tsk tsk tsk." pailing iling na sabi niya habang nakatutok sakin ang baril. "You're strong, huh? Where's your team? Going here alone isn't safe, darling." sarakstikong aniya habang dahan-dahang lumalapit sa akin.

Nakahawak ako sa kamay ko na sinipa niya bago tumuwid ng tayo at binigyan siya ng matalim na tingin..

"Huwag kang puro dada." I saw him got confuse for a while. Ah di pala siya nakakaintindi ng tagalog.

Magsasalita na sana siya nang bigla ko siyang sinipa sa kamay na nakahawak sa baril na naging dahilan upang ito ay mabitawan niya. I turned and gave him a flying kick on the face and stomach.

He lost his balance but still stood up and was about to attack me when someone shot him in his right chest. I took that as a sign to kick his chest to make him fall off the ground. When he was already lying on the ground, I put my right foot on his neck which made him have a hard time breathing.

I turned around to see who shot him and saw Cap Hunt holding the gun, his eyes staring intently at me.