CHAPTER 12

Pumasok ako at tumabi kay Ace na ngayon ay nakaupo. I tapped her shoulders to calm her down.

"I know I'm new here kaya mainit ang mata niyo sa akin, but I will never do anything to ruin our plan and endanger our agents." depensa naman nito.

"Really? You were assigned to keep an eye on the couple. It was as simple as that pero ano? nasalisihan ka pa? O baka naman tinulungan mong makatakas."

I saw how Rainela reacted to that. Wala ni isa sa mga kasamahan niya ang dumepensa sa kaniya.

"Stop it! We're asking you to give us the details of what happened, not put someone to blame!"

General's voice thundered which made everyone stop talking.

"Julia, explain what really happened." Hunt seriously said.

"The couple we're staying in a five star hotel malapit sa isla. Just as we planned. Wala silang dalang tauhan nang pumasok sila sa hotel as we hacked into the hotel's CCTV. I left four men to guard the airport and the rest of us will proceed to the hotel. We immediately got a hold of them sa hotel mismo. I cuffed them and locked them in one of the rooms. May sumugod sa mga na-asisgn na agents sa airport mismo kaya pumunta ako doon kasama ang tatlo pa sa pinakamagaling na agent sa team. I have the keys with me para sigurado. Iniwan ko si Rainela and five of our men to look after the couple pero pagbalik ko galing sa airport, walang ng malay ang limang tauhan natin at wala si Rainela sa kwarto."

"Then where did the keys go? Bakit nakatakas ang mag-asawa " Hunt asked.

"I'm pretty sure hindi ko yun nawala, unless someone took it from me. Si Rainela ang huli kong kinausap."

Everyone's gaze was now focused on Rainela. She looked at us with tears pooling in her eyes. She shook her head, trying to deny the accusations.

She looked at Julia.

"Are you trying to say that I took the keys? Eh di sana napansin mo kung sakaling kinuha ko man." she fired back.

Natahimik ang lahat.

She's right. Mapapansin naman siguro kung kinuha nga nito ang susi. But there's a way to do that without letting your victim notice it.

It's impossible. Only well trained agents could do that trick. You can't easily learn that move in just a span of time. Unless, if you started doing it when you were still at a young age.

I looked at Rainela. I know I doubted her the first time I saw her. But her actions are just adding up to my doubts.

I saw her once in the gym. She's practicing some martial art moves and her skills are just the same as the high ranked agents here who took years to practice skills like that.

She's different from the other newbies. She looked like she's used to doing this kind of stuff even before she entered the agency.

It could be possible that she really is well trained even before she entered here. But there's something in her moves that only few know. Like me. Her moves are familiar because they were taught to me when I was a teen.

"What happened after that?"

I was taken aback when I heard the General's voice.

"We couldn't find the couple. We checked the cctv pero hindi nakuhanan or someone must've tried to delete the footages. Then while we are looking for the couple, Rainela went back to the hotel. I asked where she had been. She answered that six men came inside the suite and started attacking them. She was dragged outside of the hotel pero nakatakas daw siya." she answered.