4.

**************************************

The next day Khushi was sitting in her cabin in the office writing her diary. Aditya had gifted her a diary on her 16th birthday which she had still kept.

She used to write in it occasionally. Mostly it was about her feelings for him.

Bhut khyan rakha karo apna
Meri aam si zindagi mai bhut khaas ho tum...

Tujhse kabhi keh nhi sakti Adi par meri jaan basti hai tujhme. Darr lagta hai kahi tujhe bhi na kho du. Please never leave me.
I love you Adi.

She wrote quotes and songs for him. She had just closed the diary when she heard a knock on her door.

Quickly keeping the diary in the drawer she allowed the person in.

"Good morning Lakshay."

She smiled. Lakshay was their head manager. He smiled and replied to her greeting.

"Good morning."

"Kya baat? Aaj no gorgeous. No beautiful."

(What happened? No beautiful no gorgeous today.)

She said making him smile sheepishly.

"Woh toh mai bas-"

(I just-)

"I know Adi ke saamne jaan ke karte ho. Kisi din maar khaaoge usse."

(I know do it intentionally in front of Adi. You will get a good beating from him someday.)

He chuckled and said.

"Mast maula Aditya ko gusse mai dekhna kitna kam nasseb hota hai. Bas thode mazze leta hu."

(It is rare to see the happy go Adi grumpy. I just have some fun.)

Both of them chuckled. Just then Aditya entered inside with a smile which turned into a frown looking at the two laughing.

"Good morning. Hum abhi aapke baare mai hi baat kr rhe the. Haina beautiful."

(We were just talking about you.)

He winked at Khushi making her laugh and Adi grumble.

"Don't compel me to fire you."

"I know you won't. Aur waise bhi she doesn't mind. Right gorgeous?"

Adi cursed him in his mind. He liked Lakshay like his brother but the way he flirted with Khushi pissed him to no extent.

They started discussing the the plans for the wedding. The three of them then met with the client and told him the plans. He agreed at some points and modified some.

They had their dinner at a restaurant. Lakshay left early leaving the two alone.

They were on their way home when Khushi suddenly remembered something.

"Tune wo tattoo kab karaya?"

(When did you get that tattoo?)

"Kaunsa?"

(Which one?)

"Wo king wala."

(The king one.)

"A few years back. Kyu?"

(Why?)

"Just asking. Waise mai soch rhi thi to get a tattoo. What do you suggest."