7.

**************************************

Mahir broke the kiss hearing his phone ringing.

Nyra realised what they were doing and she pushed him immediately and got up. She wore her slippers and was about to run towards the door when she heard his voice.

"Nyra ruko! Bahar kisi ne dekh liya toh problem ho jaayegi."

(Nyra wait! If someone sees you outside it will a problem.)

She stayed rooted to her place but did not look at him. He attended the call.

He held her hand while still talking on phone and carefully peeked out of the room. Seeing no one he let her go and she immediately ran from there.

Once she was out of his room's radar she slowed down and breathed heavily.

'Kya kr rhi thi tu ye Nyra? You kissed him. You kissed Mahir.'

She closed her eyes and sighed. She reached her room and Samaira asked her where she was. She dismissed the topic somehow and went to the washroom.

She leaned on the sink and looked at her face.

She splashed water on her face trying to forget the scene but nothing happened.

She could still feel him on her lips.

It was Haldi and they were given separate halls. Nyra was thankful that she didn't have to face him for the rest of the day. 

**************************************

The next day was Mehandi and just like the previous day Nyra was avoiding Mahir. 

He was trying hard to get to talk to her and clear out everything but she changed her direction even if she caught sight if him. 

The way she avoided eye contact and ran from him made him feel guilty. He felt as he took advantage of her.

**************************************

The next day was the wedding and so everyone was very busy.

Nyra was emotional because of Samaira leaving her and was feeling conflicted and confused about the incident with Mahir.

Mahir had expected her to atleast have fun during the Juta Chhupai but she did not even participate in that and sent Ayansh instead.

Mahir felt like killing himself. It was all his fault. He lost his control and ended up kissing her. But she kissed him back right? Or was he imagining?

During the Bidaai, Nyra was standing in a corner trying to control her tears. Samaira came to her and she cried in her arms.

Samaira teased her with Mahir's name and she whined and whimpered as the scene again played in her mind.

**************************************

The next was free so everyone completed their sleeps.

Nyra was thinking about Mahir.

'How am i ever going to face him after this?'

'Argh! Nyra! Ye kya kia tune?'

She kept thinking about it but couldn't come to any rational conclusion so she decided to sleep for some time and clear her mind.