10.

**************************************

Nyra was ready and was siting in her room getting her photoshoot done when Samaira entered in.

"Finally! Ab toh tu meri devrani ban rhi hai."

(You are going to be my sister-in-law.)

She teased and Nyra rolled her eyes.

"Koi devrani wani nhi bn rhi mai. I am not going to call you bhabhi."

(No such thing is going to happen.)

Samaira laughed at her expressions and the two got their photoshoot done.

Nyra was then called down.

Nyra made a dhamakedaar entry dancing on 'Ye moh moh ke'. Mahir came towards her and held her hand. The two walked towards and everyone hooted and clapped.

He dropped her near the stage and went to sit on the sofa in front of the stage. 

Her Godh ceremony started. After that the stage was cleared for the dance function.

Mahir and Nyra performed last and the hall resonated with everyone's claps and hooting. 

Ahana helped Eshana as she brought the rings.

Nyra made him wear the ring and he did the same. The photo session started and after about two hours the two were finally freed.

They were taken to the dinner table. 

Nyra was so tired after everything that she could sleep even while sitting.

They had their dinner and Nyra was among the first ones to leave for their rooms. She changed her clothes and slept immediately.

**************************************

The next day was Haldi and it was organised in separate halls.

The Tel Chadana ritual was done followed the Haldi. Samaira toggled between the two halls.

After haldi they were sent to their rooms to take baths. They came down again for the puja where holy threads were tied to their wrists and ankles.

The rest day was free so they sat down and chitchatted and played games.

**************************************

The next day was the Mehandi ceremony. It was organised in a common hall and Nyra and Mahir were made to sit at the opposite corners. 

Knowing Mahir everyone was sure that he would definitely try and meet Nyra so Naksh was around him all the time and Vihaan was around Nyra all the time.

By the end of the day Mahir was grumbling in annoyance stating that he was being tortured and they were not letting him see his fiancee.

**************************************

The day that everyone was awaiting was finally here. Nyra was very excited and Mahir was on cloud nine. Today she would be his forvever.

Nyra's beauticians were there by 2 pm and she was ready by 7 pm. 

She got her photoshoot done.

Sahil and Pranati came in her room. Sahil was smiling with tears in his eyes.

He hugged her and kissed her head. His princess had grown up now.

They took her down and her brothers held the Phoolon ka Chadar over her head. 

Mahir saw her nearing the stage and a huge smile formed on his face. He smiled softly to her as he forwarded his hand to help her on stage.

She held his hand and they shared an intense eyelock. Their eyes expressing their happiness and love for each other.

Everyone gathered around for the Jaimala and Eshana brought the varmalas.

Nyra was about to make him wear the varmala when he moved his head backward teasing her. She looked at him shocked and folded her arms in front of chest.

He smiled and bowed his head in front of her. Everyone hooted and she smiled making him wear the varmala. He did the same and kissed her head.

The photo session started and after two hours they were taken to their private photoshoot while everyone had their dinner. Nyra had her fast so Mahir too denied.

After that Mahir was taken to the mandap. Nyra sat down for some time to take some rest. After half an hour Nyra was called and was made to sit beside Mahir.

One of Mahir's cousins did the Gathbandhan. Sahil and Pranati came forward to do the Kanyadan and the priest started chanting the mantras.

They were asked to get up for the Pheras. After the Pheras, Nyra sat on the left side of Mahir.

Mahir made her wear the Mangalsutra and did the Sindurdaan. 

Nyra didn't know why but a tear fell off her eye. She looked at Mahir who was looking at her with a smile on her face and smiled in realisation.

She was finally his. Finally married. To the man she loved.

She was Nyra Mahir Khurana.

The priest announced the wedding to be complete and the couple got up to take the elder's blessings.

They sat down for the Chhand Sunai ritual.

After that was the Juta Chhupai Nek and Nyra showed Mahir her tongue when she got to know that her brothers were successful in stealing his shoes.

Their moods took a complete 360 as the Bidaai started. Nyra threw raw rice backward in Pranati's pallu while trying to control her tears.

She hugged her father and the two cried in each other's arms. Sahil kissed her head and wiped her tears shaking his head. She hugged her mother and the rest of the family.

Vihaan made her sit in the car and they drove off.

Nyra sniffled slightly wiping her tears and rested her head against Mahir's shoulder as he pulled her closer. He kissed her head and kept his head over hers.

They reached home and Naksh went inside shouting 'Bahu aa gyi'. Mahir helped Nyra out of the car. Nyra was very tired and just wanted to sleep.

They were stopped at the door for the Bar Rukai ritual and were welcomed in after that.

They did another ritual where Mahir slid the plates aside with neem sticks while Nyra picked them up without making much noise.

SHe then sat for a short puja after which she opened her fast by eating Moong Rice. She and Mahir had their dinner and Nyra slept with Samaira.

She slept as soon as she closed her eyes after laying down. 

Mahir laid wide awake and smiled remembering that she was his wife now. They were married now. 

He would not have to look for excuses or take permissions to meet her or take her out.

He could sleep with her in his arms and not only by listening to her voice over phone. 

Sighing happily he closed his eyes and welcomed sleep to take over him.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏

Laters!!😘❤