8.

**************************************

It had been a month since that day and since then Sanvi and Ayansh have come more closer than before.

They were much more comfortable around each other.

Today they were celebrating Adhyay's first birthday. Sanvi was unable to believe that her son had turned one today. It felt like yesterday when she held him in her arms for the first time.

She took him to temple with Ayansh and distributed prasad among the poor. 

They came back home and saw that the decorations were already started. Since it was his first birthday everyone wanted to make it grand and special.

Everyone from the family was invited.

Even Sanvi and Ayansh's friends were invited and it would be the first time after their wedding that they would meet each other's friends.

Sanvi was wearing a saree with a deep back blouse. She got Adhyay ready in a tux and he looked so cute in his mini tux.

They went down and greeted everyone. Adhyay was busy playing with the kids.

The celebration was very good and by the end of it Adhyay and the rest of the kids were very tired and slept off immediately. 

Sanvi let Adhyay sleep with the kids because Ayansh's friends were still there and they were attending them.

Rest everyone had left to their rooms. 

Sanvi saw one of Ayansh's friend's wife standing near the drinks counter and look suspicious.

She went near her and asked her what she was doing. She flinched back looking scared but relaxed seeing Sanvi.

"You scared me."

"What are you doing?"

Sanvi saw her mix a tablet in one of the cold drinks.

"Mere husband ko aaj kal kuch jyada hi kaam hai. Aaj dekhti hu kaise bhagte hai."

(My husband has a lot of work. Let me see how he runs today.)

She giggled naughtily and Sanvi smiled.

"But ye hai kya?"

(But what is this?)

"Ohh! Ye! Viagra!"

Sanvi looked at wide eyed. She giggled and Sanvi couldn't help but chuckle.

She asked a servant to take the drink towards her husband and they looked on curiously.

Their eyes widened when they saw that her husband didn't take the drink instead Ayansh picked up the drink.

Sanvi kept her hand over her mouth when Ayansh drank the drink in a go. She looked at Shreya wide eyed and she too looked at Sanvi the same way.

"Oops! You are in for a long night!"

Sanvi looked at Ayansh who looked normal right now. She bit her lip thinking about later on.

It had been almost an hour and Sanvi and Shreya were looking at Ayansh. Signs of discomfort were starting to show on his face. He was sweating and drinking excess of water.

He looked at Sanvi for a brief moment but averted her eyes as he felt a twitch in his pants.

'What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am i so turned on?'