9.

**************************************

They got up and took everyone's blessings. A short ritual called Chhand Sunai was done. It was a fun ritual.

Then was the Juta Chhupai Nek. Eshana had hidden the shoes with her. The girl was so clever. She had made her nanu wear the shoes.

Then came the Bidaai ritual. Arohi threw the raw rice in Bhavna's pallu and she was reminded of her wedding.

Arohi hugged and cried in her parents arms. She hugged all her cousins who were crying buckets for their favourite sister.

Adi made her sit in the car and asked Arnav to take care of her.

Arnav sat in the car and pulled her close.

She kept her head on his shoulder and slept in some time. He kept his head over hers and soon he too dozed off.

They were woken up by Reyansh who went inside shouting 'Bahu aa gyi' along with Eshana.

This was the first wedding she attended and she was so excited for everything.

Arnav and Arohi were stopped at the gate for the Bar Rukai ritual.

Entering in they were taken to the living room where a ritual was done.

Arnav was supposed to slide the plates aside while Arohi was supposed to pick them up without making much noise.

She then sat for a short puja after which the fast was opened by eating Moong Rice.

Arnav too had his dinner and everyone slept. Arohi slept in Chhaya's room and Advik slept in Arnav's room.

**************************************

The next day everyone woke up late. They met directly for lunch.

Arohi had made his favourite sweet dish for him.

They sat on the lunch table and Arnav very casually kept his left hand over her thigh and caressed it making her choke on her food.

He patted her back and gave her water smirking at her.

She smirked back and kept her hand on his thigh and caressed it very lightly.

'Ha! Tit for tat!'

She looked at him sitting upright while his hand clutched hers over his thigh.

They spent the rest of the day playing games and watching movies.

**************************************

The next morning Arnav and Arohi were ready in their wedding dresses for the rituals.

They were taken to the temple for the Seth Bhaiya ritual where they played with neem sticks.

They then returned home for the Majgad and Arnav's cousin did the ritual.

After that they played some fun rituals like Jua Khelna, Kangana Khulai and Mutthi Khulai.

Arohi changed into a simple saree for the Sir Guthi ceremony.

Her cousins were here to take her home for the Pag Phera rasam. They had their lunch and left for home.

Arohi was attacked as soon as she entered her house.

After the ritual she sat with everyone and they played games. She then changed into a red bridal saree.

Arnav came to take her. They had their dinner and left for home shortly after.

Since Arnav was still restricted to drive, they were sitting on the backseat. Arohi was sitting with her head on his shoulder while he caressed her waist making her stomach flutter.

They reached home and were again stopped at the gate. Chhaya did their aarti and they were allowed in.

Arohi was taken to his room and was made to sit on the centre of the bed with a veil over her head.

Arnav came in a few minutes later. He was totally whipped. Seeing her sitting on their marital bed all dolled up.

He sat near her and held her hands caressing them softly. He removed her veil and kissed her head.

"Change into something comfortable."

He whispered and she nodded. She slowly got up and went to the bathroom after taking her clothes.

Arnav smiled seeing her and changed his clothes. He omitted to wear a shirt and laid on the bed waiting for her.

She came out and blushed seeing him shirtless. He opened his arms and she laid beside him hugging him.

She softly traced the tattoo on his chest.

"What does this mean?"

"Always follow your heart."

They didn't know why they were whispering to each other. Maybe because of the tension prevailing in the room. *Ahem* Sexual tension *Ahem*.

Arohi leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his lips. She looked into his eyes and he slowly joined their lips in a slow kiss. The softly nipped on each other's lips. Slowly the kiss started to turn passionate.

Arohi pulled back due to lack of breath.

One moment they were looking into each other's eyes intensely and the other moment Arnav was on top of her kissing her hungrily.

He intertwined their hands and held it beside her head as he kissed her ferociously.

He left her lips and moved towards her neck.

"Ask me to stop!"

He said biting her neck and sucking it. She moaned and pulled him closer and kissed him hard giving him the permission.

*Mature content ahead*

He pulled the strap of her gown down her shoulders and kissed his way down from her jaw, neck, collarbones and to the valley of her breasts.

He cupped her covered breasts and kneaded them making her moan.

He slid the gown down till her stomach and looked at her. He licked her breast and took her nipple in his mouth while he pinched and kneaded the other one.

He left the nipple with a pop and moved to the other one.

He moved down to her stomach and kissed and licked her navel. She was a writhing and moaning mess under him.

He removed the gown completely and kissed her toes till her thighs. He removed the last clothing from her body and gave her wet core a lick making her gasp loudly.

She tried to get up but he held her stomach and asked her to relax. He inserted his finger in her and pumped into her while looking into her eyes.

She clinged to him as she found her release.

She lay on the bed panting while he got rid of his pyjamas and boxers. He sheathed himself and positioned himself near her entrance.

He entered in a swift motion making her gasp and moan. She clutched his shoulder to ease the little pain she felt.

He gave her some time. She motioned him to move and he started moving at a painfully slow pace.

After what felt like eternity they felt their stomachs coil. Arohi found her release followed by Arnav who slumped on her.

He kissed her shoulder and rolled over pulling her close.

*Mature content over*

He got up after some time and cleaned both of them with a wet towel.

He then pulled her closer and slept hugging her.
**************************************
Okay. This was the last chapter.
Epilogue is left.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️