4.

**************************************

He entered in the building and was surprised and somewhat impressed to the interiors. It looked professional yet beautiful.

He went to the reception and said.

"I would like to meet Miss Samaira."

"Do you have an appointment Sir?"

"No i don't. Could you make one for me?"

"Sure Sir. Your name please."

"Naksh Khurana."

He said with a smile and the lady nodded and logged in his appointment. He was shown the way to Samaira's office.

He thanked the person who escorted him and knocked lightly.

He heard her familiar voice say come in and he entered with a fake smile.

Samaira was surprised to see him there and he pretended to be fake surprised.

"Tum?"

(You?)

"Aap?"

(You?)

They said together and Samaira chuckled. She actioned him to have a seat and he settled down.

"I think bhagwaan ne aapki sun li thi. We did meet real soon."

(I think God listened to you.)

She said chuckling and he smiled mockingly which she didn't notice.

"Yeah we did."

"Achha jokes apart. How are you here?"

"I heard a lot about your company. Mujhe ek software develop krwana hai."

(I wanted to get a software developed.)

She nodded and they got to work.

They started discussing the software he was to develop for his client. He spent two hours with her and was surprised to see how passionate and dedicated she really was.

He was giving her the information about how he wanted the software to be and was noticing how attentively she listened to everything. 

She was looking at something she wrote with a pen between her lips and he was looking at her continuously.

She looked at him and raised her eyebrows and he came out of his thoughts. He shook his head. She smiled and a smile formed on his lips too.

The door was opened and Nyra came in.

"Samaira ye-oh sorry i didn't know tu meeting mai hai."

(Oh i am sorry i didn't know you are in a meeting.)

She said and started going out Naksh stopped her.

"Its fine. I was just about to leave."

He then looked at Samaira and said.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

She nodded and he left giving her a smile.

Samaira looked at him leave with a smile on her face which vanished when she saw the expression on Nyra's face.

"Kaun tha wo jo itna smile shile kia jaa rha hai?"

(Who was he that you are smiling so much?)

She teased and Samaira groaned.