ROMANCE WITH VANYA???(1)

First of all it is demanded by Rajiyaalam so do tell did i be able to fullfill your aspirations how did you feel while reading the chapter

So vansh and ridhimma are married and they have a 6 months old daughter named vanya.For them she is their life and for her papa especially she is papa's princess.

For them she is their life and for her papa especially she is papa's princess

VANYA RAI SINGHANIA-She is vanya princess for his father and mother.They feel like most blessed couple who exist on the earth as god has gifted them such an angel.Her father a over possesive father cannot see a single tear in her eyes or single scratch on her body same goes for her mother she also can't see her in pain if they see her in pain automatically tears accumulate in their eyes and fell a sudden pain in their heart.She is the most beautiful daughter they have ever seeen in their life.And both thank god for giving this precious thing of his to them.Though vansh doesn't believe but somewhere he belives that it is due to god that vanya came in their life and for this he thanks the god in belive in him.Only for this matter.They call her vannu.

Okay so it starts with a normal day vansh went for work and came at night they had their dinner and went to their room vansh went to take bath as he usually takes bath at night when he is in stess due to work as the water makes him relax.Here othside our vannu who was sleeping peacfully besides our ridhimma who was reading a magzine started crying.Ridhimma knew she was hungry so took her in her lap and upper the night gown till her boob and placed her left niple in vanya's mouth and vanya started drinking it.But did vanya know that soon her father would came and would take her half property.

Vansh who came out of the bathroom having a towel wrapped around his waist saw ridhimma's big boobs as due to pregnancy her breast size has increased but due to bad luck they never got intimated i.n this one year from the news of her pregnanct to delivery. Total 365 days has passed but he din't even got chance to touch her.When he saw her boob in felt some movement in towel and looked to see his member raised high.Ridhimma too saw this and blushed seeing how much effect she had on him.But now he couldn't control he came near her and sat in front of her on bed and suddenly sealed his lips with her.First ridhimma was shocked but then she too responded she too wanted to make out as it is gonna be one year that he din't touched her.They were kissing each other passionately.Anyone whose would see the scenario who tell that everyone in the room is busy in their own work.The small baby sucking her momma boob her father and mother kissing each other.Then vansh left her lips after good 10 mins and they were panting.He then started kissing her leg arm boobs bheind the cloth.And ridhimma was controlling her moans because vanya was in the way to get into her beautiful sleep she din't wanted her baby to become tharki at age of 6 months because she knew vansh would not stop and if she start moaning then she would not be able to stop and vanya would wake up.Vanya slept and ridhimma removed her niple from her mouth and stood up and placed her in crib as soon as she placed her vansh made her face him and threw her on bed and hovered upon her he started kissing her on her arms legs crook of neck.

PRECAP-VANSH RIDHIMMA MAKE OUT.

NEXT UPDATE ON 70 VOTES