VANSH AND HIS LOOK ALIKE-III

P.s-Today I am quiet free so try to complete the target today so that I can  update the next chapter of His ignorance.

_______________________________________

Ridhimma was trying her best that vansh picks up her phone but vansh was least bothered.

In vansh's office-

Vansh's pov-
I am in love with her yess i love my sweetheart.I thought that the things which happened yesterday was out of love no but i was wrong.I was also stupid to think that ridhimma had started loving me she will never love me she only loves her boyfriend kabir.I never in my life felt loved when i got love it was all fake.Just to get proofs she faked her love.

It was evening ridhimma was waiting for vansh to come home.

That's when she received a message from vansh.

(Vansh's text in bold ridhimma's text in italic)

"I am going for a buisness trip so would not come home tonight"

"What when did you decide and trip for how many days and where"

"Before you had came to my life i used to go to such buissness meeting and yaa don't know how many days"

"Vansh see i just wanted to say sorry babu"

But it showed vansh offline.

She called her several time.But all these while his phone came switcjed off.

_______________________________________

As it was night and was soon going to be 1o clock.So ridhimma though to call vansh tomorrow morning.And laid on the bed.But sleep was far away.Today she was not feeling protected.She was scared whatif aryan enters her room and forces himself on her.What if anyone in the family try to kill her or attack her at night in the absence of vansh.What if someone breaks the room window and enter.What will she do she was completely alone.Her love was not with her.And this was all because of sia.How could sia be too foolish to play a prank like this.Today she was paying back for someone else prank.

Ridhimma's pov-Even I am idiot.Vaise toh I keep spying but where didi my brain went when such a serious matter came up.Ridhimma you are foolish.Bappa why did you make me soo foolish.You should have sent me with two brains.When one stops working the other starts working.

Ridhimma's pov end

Saying all this she din't felt when she slept.But the sleep was not as peacefull as it was all other days.

_______________________________________

Ridhimma woke up took a bath and was now struggling to tie the dori of her suit.And then she remembered.Her first morning with her love.Though she was reluctant to take his help but then took it.

Though she was reluctant to take his help but then took it