HIS IGNORANCE-5

Vote aim-220 votes..
                  136 followers..
                   60 comments..

So lets start with the chapter..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vansh was trying his best to find ridhimma but he wasn't even getting a clue,while the thing which worried him the most was that vyom was too missing what if he had kidnapped ridhimma.Due to these tensions he couldn't pay attention to their buisness as a result the buisness was bearing a lot of loss.While dadi as usual worried for the buisness and least bothered about vansh.All this while member of rai singhania were busy planning plotting how to make property on their name.

_______________________________________

It was night vansh had has his dinner in his room only it was a silent dinner.No one joined him which somewhere made him realise that people here were most bothered about money and least bothered about him.He was just glarring at the full moon with glassy eyes.

Flashback-

Ridh-Vansh

Vansh-Hmm

Ridh-I think we should go on a babymoon.

Vansh looked at her with a wide smile showing his 36 teeths and said.

Vansh-Babymoon???

Ridh-Yaa I had a dream of going on honeymoon with my future hubby.But you were so desperate that you made a baby within one year of marriage.

Vansh just smirked..

Ridh-Shut upp

After 2 min..

Ridh-So I have a dream to expore the world with our baby.

She said placing his hand on her little protuding belly..

Vansh-Okay but first lets consult doctor about the same.

Ridh-I have already talked to tge doctor.She has allowed to travel anywhere till 8 month after then its forbidden.

Vansh-Ohh so my ridhu pidhu has planned everything..

Ridh-Yaaa. She said smiling sheeply.

Vansh bent down on his knees and kissed her belly while said.

Vansh-Okay so momma where should we take our baby for babymoon.

Ridh-Vansh first we would go to  long bay-Vietnamm.

Vansh-okay..Next

Ridh-Off foo I have made the whole list.

Vansh-Okay...

Coming face to face to ridhimma he wispered in her ear.

Vansh(Wisper)-Okay lets suptise our princess then.Lets go for a long babymoon.I think I should book the tickets on fathers day.

While ridhimma nodded with a smile.

Both giggled.

Having a dinner both slept.

_______________________________________

Present time-

That day when ridhimma left he got a reminder that he had booked a ticket.Thats when he remembered that they had planned a babymoon on fathers day.While he himself completely forgot about his princess on fathers day.He was soo indulged in his fake kidnapping and all that he forgot all the sweet things he had planned with his ridhu for their baby.How could a would be father be soo irresponssible..Was the question clouding his mind.